UM offers 2022 DB Earl Little Jr.

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
2022 American Heritage DB Earl Little Jr. (yes that Earl Little) earned a Canes offer tonight after showing out with UM staff in the stands vs. Cardinal Gibbons. LSU, OU, Nebraska, Syracuse, and NC State have already thrown down for the 6-0 165 pound cornerback

Advertisement
The kid was an excellent hurdler in the USA Youth Track and Field Championships back in 2014 in the 11-12 year old division where he finished 5th. Will be interesting to see what he runs in high school when he participates.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know he’s only a sophomore, but it bothers me that LSU & Oklahoma have already offered a Cane legacy in our backyard.

I know he’s only a sophomore, but it bothers me that LSU & Oklahoma have already offered a Cane legacy in our backyard.

They have guys on staff that live down here. All they do evaluate and offer. That’s how these schools get on kids so quick around here

well this recruitment wont be a shoe in either.

SMH...our fanbase is ridiculous. You know ts bad when we have former ALUMNI speaking on us like we are the enemy or rivals.

Based on that reply alone...we know who dad holds high ont he list...we're playing from down 14-0 in this recruitment already

Advertisement
You don’t have to be Einstein to know this kid would never play for us. His dad is too football savvy kid is trying to get to the league. You go to places that’s developing their players. We are NOT!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back