UM Offers 2022 3⭐Guard Tapuvae Amaama

Advertisement
Nothing wrong with being handled like a vacuum by a housewife.
d0917f5a15319dcba85fec630abbb558.gif

Go Canes
Episode 7 GIF by South Park

Advertisement
He seems to love us and Coach Justice. But I also think he's waiting on a bigger in state offer like USC, UCLA, etc. Not sure he will get those though.

Guard/Tackle recruiting, DL recruiting & LB recruiting are at a crucial point this season. Justice, Simpson & Manny need to make it happen this recruiting cycle

Advertisement
Pass. Watched the kid hold in his off-season camp tape. He is atrocious at run blocking often putting the defender right in the path of the runner. Pass protection is okay (except for when he was 8 yards downfield during a pass). But he should be dominant given he is so much larger than the ends that he is playing against. This is not the player that we want imo. This is the player that we usually recruit but we need to step up our game. Size should not justify an automatic offer.

I like the pancake aggressiveness followed by looking for more work at the next level

Go Canes

Advertisement
I like the pancake aggressiveness followed by looking for more work at the next level

Go Canes

Tell you what I love about this kid. He goes and smashes a dude into the ground and then he helps pick them up. Says a lot about his character. Now I expect that to go away once he gets to college as you need to conserve every bit of energy you have. But that still doesn't change what kind of person he is. I like that a lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back