UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

This commitment is massive on so many levels. It lets the CFB world know that we've now got some grown men recruiting our secondary who can go toe to toe with any recruiter out there. No need for us to constrict our sphincters just because some piece of &hit SEC bag school that self proclaims to be DBU enters the fray.

Also, it sends a message to S. Florida divas: F around and we will go out of state and grab a blue chip DB.

Excellent job, DVD and TRob. Let the floodgates open!

Advertisement
I doubt they got him to do anything. They let Rogers do this on his own timeline. Maybe there is an article out here saying he shut it down but I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes on his last two OVs. Ole Miss and Tennessee don’t scare me.
His dad is a HS coach, was interviewed by Brad T…and said when his son Commits, that is it, there will not be any de-commitments…so his son would commit when he is sure.

Advertisement
We like her.

Leanna-Decker-****-****-gif.gif

Advertisement
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I see my boy <a href="https://twitter.com/D_VanDyke8?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@D_VanDyke8</a> like these corners from the Boot!</p>&mdash; Ryan Clark (@Realrclark25) <a href="">June 19, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Central, MS isn’t exactly the boot..Lexington is obviously MS State and Ole Miss territory. Now if Rogers was in Biloxi or Gulfport area I’d consider that boot territory.

Advertisement
Party people....

The No votes are probably trolls who knew if we landed him what would start to happen
I read the poll thread. One of them was as a joke because he said we “need” TRob not just “want” him. I only saw one poster in there arguing against TRob. As usual, the slurpers ruin a good moment in their own way by trying to beat their bird chests and call people out. And here it’s not legit. There was no sizable anti-TRob sentiment. Im gonna see if we can get Andrew to display the voters.

Man, we get a great commitment and you got folks bothering to argue with each other over whether some other people were weren’t sufficiently enthusiastic about a coach last winter. Lmao.
You have slurpers who are as bad as mopes looking to call people out as soon as something good happens and there isn’t any justification for it here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back