UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Good on the Staff for them to get him to shut it down and go public with it, none of this silent commit mess and go ahead still take more visits.
I doubt they got him to do anything. They let Rogers do this on his own timeline. Maybe there is an article out here saying he shut it down but I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes on his last two OVs. Ole Miss and Tennessee don’t scare me.

Advertisement
You were probably writing another post about how you’re owed an apology because you’re always right about everything.
Oh no, you went on a whole tyrannical tirade calling us “mopes” during the season and how we should be kicked off the board like some sort of Fascist (@RVACane is witness) plus you didn’t honor any of the board bets you took. I want you to admit you’re a dumb**** in front of everybody or apologize to basically the majority of us. Especially with how you attacked people on this board for being realists during the season. Until then, I’m going to get proving to everybody how little you know.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh no, you went on a whole tyrannical tirade calling us “mopes” during the season and how we should be kicked off the board like some sort of Fascist (@RVACane is witness) plus you didn’t honor any of the board bets you took. I want you to admit you’re a dumb**** in front of everybody. Especially how you attacked people on this board for being realists during the season.

Lmao you’re not a mope you’re a child who’s parents never told you no.

Advertisement
Naw but for real... Someone gotta post that Wade and Lebron ally-oop photo and put Trob and DvD faces on it lol
Nah..this was a self pass alley. Allah Bron in the finals, tmac in the all star game..This was mostly T-Robs relationship. DVD did his part too. Give manny and the rest of the staff credit too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back