UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
I'll be honest tho, I wasn't high on DVD when he first got that promotion but knowing he'll be under Trob's wing definitely sooth the anger. And he's been building relationships like crazy. Dude deserves a lot of credit for this as well.
I tried to tell yall he coached with me. He is personable..reps UM..and has some connections having coached youth ball. The 2023-2024 clas she will be picking local guys off like crazy cuz we coached most of the big dogs in those classes.

Having him learn some under Rumph and now T Rob is real good as well

Whoa, some new ones! This one was a nice touch too

5647B959-98E3-4A79-A670-106B26E77618.gif

Advertisement
I tried to tell yall he coached with me. He is personable..reps UM..and has some connections having coached youth ball. The 2023-2024 clas she will be picking local guys off like crazy cuz we coached most of the big dogs in those classes.

Having him learn some under Rumph and now T Rob is real good as well
Yeah you sure did!

Advertisement
Man, Manny is making me look like a fool out here on the trail.

**** yeah. I'm really optimistic about the state of the program right now. One more year and I think we are back in the big leagues from a performance and talent standpoint.

Can Manny be that game day coach? I don't know, but he is getting us back to the talent level where the game day coach can come in and win.

Advertisement
Ummm who tf are you talking? There isn’t a single person here that didn’t think TRob was a huge hire. You have to be brain dead to believe getting him wasn’t a big deal.

There were many....

Then where tf was I? That slander wouldn’t have happened in front me.

It's a poll up on this site and some actually voted "no" to if they wanted him as our cb coach.
I don’t remember people saying that hiring TRob wasn’t a big deal. If they did it had to be a real small fringe group that may not even be on the board right now. I wanna see the poll

Advertisement
I don’t remember people saying that hiring TRob wasn’t a big deal. If they did it had to be a real small fringe group that may not even be on the board right now. I wanna see the poll
I think like
I just checked... It was only 13 out of 287 ppl that voted no 😂.... So yeah, not many lol. But... To me, that's 13 too many!

Advertisement
Back