UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
its interesting af, so bama doesnt get smart kids? I doubt that alot but I wouldnt know tbh
Alabama is a good institution. But their football priorities are on football, so they may select away from kids who care too much about academics. It wouldn’t surprise me. Not that they don’t want smart kids, just that their priorities are not beyond the program.

Advertisement
Just saw an interesting article about Rodgers on an Oklahoma board. Their writer was at the 7v7 tourney last weekend and watched Rodgers play. Rodgers was wearing the Canes hoodie and told this reporter that 4 schools speak to him the most: Miami , Notre Dame, Miss St. and Ol Miss.

Rogers said he won't commit to a school that he hasn't visited, and when asked which schools he'd like to visit when the dead period is lifted, he rattled off a fourfold list: Miami, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State. The OU reporter feels it's a safe bet that he ends up at one of those four schools. If pushed to name a school he thought Rodgers was favoring, he said Notre Dame. He said Rodgers "lit up" when he spoke about Marcus Freeman and his relationship with him. He said that Miami and ND have been recruiting him the hardest, speaking with him every day for awhile now.

Sounds like something to watch.

Advertisement
There was the RB (can’t remember his name from a few years back) Louis Nix and a few others. **** those domers. Who did we grab late because he didn’t have a second language lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back