UM offers 2020 OT Issiah Walker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good! get on some Local OL kids!

the 19 class got stuck chasing national kids before locking down some stud local kids

the 19 class got stuck chasing national kids before locking down some stud local kids

Crazy that we have a 4* at a huge position of need at Miami Norland High and UF and FSU offered him first.... I am all for a miami offer meaning something and not just throwing them out there but **** offer early and if they don't turn out we drop em just like recruits do to us in a bad season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
900 times it has been posted that Wardrick Wilson is going to have major trouble getting in wherever he goes. They scouted Fox a bunch of times and didn't like him.

Gotcha!

Glad we have casper the Ghost to play oline for us than

Advertisement

Local OL kids suck. This kid has worse measureables then the App St. Kid, but he is from SoFla so he is cool....nope.

Gotcha.... Kids with SEC and ACC offers suck...

But we just swiped an App St kid....

The app st. Comment was in jest. But i dont like SoFla lineman, maybe it is development, but dont remember any being that great that came to Miami. Navaughn, Flowers, etc. Maybe we just dont develope and has nothing to do with the kid

Advertisement
The app st. Comment was in jest. But i dont like SoFla lineman, maybe it is development, but dont remember any being that great that came to Miami. Navaughn, Flowers, etc. Maybe we just dont develope and has nothing to do with the kid

Thats your opnion man but ill break it down like this

18 class...
FSU
S.Carolina
Clemson
UFag

These schools came down and cherry picked some kids from our backyard..... Say what you will but these aren't the Minnesota's, Wake forest, Syracuse teams of the world...

Advertisement
Back