UM offers 2020 DE Quentin Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Perfect Storm for this kid. I'm gonna go ahead and say this, he's a Cane if Manny wants him to be one. Kid's definitely a top-tier P5 prospect. He learns how to play with his hands and it's over, size, speed, and mentality seem to be there. Dad's a True Cane. He's from Charlotte, so choosing us would be "getting away". North Carolina= PASS RUSHERS!!!. That state's track record at that position holds its own against ANY state...

Perfect Storm for this kid. I'm gonna go ahead and say this, he's a Cane if Manny wants him to be one. Kid's definitely a top-tier P5 prospect. He learns how to play with his hands and it's over, size, speed, and mentality seem to be there. Dad's a True Cane. He's from Charlotte, so choosing us would be "getting away". North Carolina= PASS RUSHERS!!!. That state's track record at that position holds its own against ANY state...

Yes sir. If we aren’t getting edge rushers from FLA give me NC and VA instead and GA for DTs and LBs. We would smash heavy.

He has the offers you want a kid to have from that area already. Lacking only NC State and Clemson.

Advertisement
But Apparently people think parents liking the school doesn't have anything to do with the decision the kid makes. Hopefully that turns out to be true with Bogle

I am going to see this kid live and see what he looks like. There is another big time DE in Charlotte from Providence Day that they might want to look at while they are here he is a like a top 50 player also carries big offers like Clemson and bama, half that school is 4* athletes.

Advertisement
Not a ton of Canes fans up here, but definitely not any hostility towards us either. I believe we could pull some guys from here if we tried
More than you think. Charlotte has quite a few Canes fans, I remember Miami vs UNCC bball game here there were a good amount of fans.

But Apparently people think parents liking the school doesn't have anything to do with the decision the kid makes. Hopefully that turns out to be true with Bogle
Look at how many kids families who are all canes or canes legacies that don't come here, everything is situational

More than you think. Charlotte has quite a few Canes fans, I remember Miami vs UNCC bball game here there were a good amount of fans.

That’s good to hear. Up here in raleigh it’s hard to find anybody else besides triangle teams

Advertisement
Back