UM-NC State line

First game I picked us to lose this year, 35-17 NC State bye week Diaz strikes again!!! Prove me wrong Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
There's no more Atlantic and Coastal this year, and NC State sucks. They were OK with Leary, but Hockman is putrid, and Finley is a true freshmans.
I’m aware it’s the top 2 teams. I refuse to give ND the benefit of the doubt until it’s for real. It’s a big spread regardless.

We’ll win this one , but when players acknowledge they go through the motions last season and this one so far you just don’t just come clean with it and instantaneously your BOOM super team players.
It’s like an addiction you’ve nurtured for years it doesn’t just leave , it will be tapping players on the shoulder reminding them ME ME comes first.

We struggle here for the whole game then pull away to win.

Go through the motions addicts will struggle to play as a team this holds us back from dominance

GOCANES

Manny off a bye week, history shows Miami will be very flat and start slow. Hopefully they can overcome it

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m assuming the transitive property line was sarcasm. I think the Covid situation makes this game too hard to predict. If Miami is out 7 or 8 regulars, or jeebus forbid, King is out, this game could go all sorts of wacky.

If you have a few guys who can play if they test negative on Friday, why would you say a word?

If you have a few guys who can play if they test negative on Friday, why would you say a word?

Miami’s private school and hasn’t released info this entire time. It’s not going to start now. It won’t be addressed after practice. Only way we find out is through “sources” or if it gets to be too many and the game is postponed.

Outside that. We will find out about an hour or two before the game.

I’m sure they have locked the media out of practice so they can’t decipher who is out based on people not being at practice.

Advertisement
Miami’s private school and hasn’t released info this entire time. It’s not going to start now. It won’t be addressed after practice. Only way we find out is through “sources” or if it gets to be too many and the game is postponed.

Outside that. We will find out about an hour or two before the game.

I’m sure they have locked the media out of practice so they can’t decipher who is out based on people not being at practice.
Exactly. Unless you have to say something, why would you?

Think the bye works in our favor for this game. Limited fall and basically no spring practice have hampered us offensively imo. There just isn't enough time during a regular week between class, treatment, practice limitations and travel to properly implement everything they want to.

Have to remember, this is a brand new offense, OC and starting QB for us.

Hopefully they will come out with some new wrinkles.

Think the bye works in our favor for this game. Limited fall and basically no spring practice has hampered us offensively imo. There just isn't enough time during a regular week between class, treatment, practice limitations and travel to properly implement everything they want to.

Have to remember, this is a brand new offense, OC and starting QB for us.

Hopefully they will come out with some new wrinkles.

where the **** is the jet sweep at? We just run right up the gut over and over. Why aren’t we stretching defenses laterally to open up the middle?

Advertisement
where the **** is the jet sweep at? We just run right up the gut over and over. Why aren’t we stretching defenses laterally to open up the middle?

I saw one to Pope. The offense will get so much better when King gets better at his reads. He could have ran for miles in a few of the games but always hands it off. The defenses have figured that out and key in on the RB every time now.

I saw one to Pope. The offense will get so much better when King gets better at his reads. He could have ran for miles in a few of the games but always hands it off. The defenses have figured that out and key in on the RB every time now.

yeah I’m not really sure why he isn’t running as much unless he is saving his body for the long haul of the season? Or is a little banged up. He definitely has room to run a lot more though it seems.

yeah I’m not really sure why he isn’t running as much unless he is saving his body for the long haul of the season? Or is a little banged up. He definitely has room to run a lot more though it seems.

I think all of that combined is holding him back. I read somewhere this was his first time running this kind of offense, if true that could hurt.

He might not be very good at the read option, as he's never really run it.

Advertisement
Back