UM medical degree

Cane1974

Premium
Anybody have any insight about the medical school. My daughter has to have back surgery and the physician is a grad from UM. Said he was there when they won the 2001 natty.

Advertisement
Good docs and bad docs come from all accredited medical schools. Don’t judge a doctor by medical school. Research the type of surgery she needs to have to see who is best at it and fight to get an appointment with that doctor.

Same goes for lawyers.

Advertisement
Somehow I’m sure that a physician isn’t going to tell you that he was at Miami during the 2001 football season as one of his qualifications.

Obvious troll.

Lot of the post grads do their residency at Jackson Memoral; has a quality trauma unit.

Couldn't comment of the prestige on of a UM medical degree, but the ones I've dealt with in the ER as a medic were good people.

Years ago, after I graduated medic school, my mothers side of the family offered to pay for my room, board, and tuition to get my shingle.

Seriously considered it. Even wanted to be a cardio surgeon. Finally said no because it was a thumb I'd never get out underneath.

Anybody have any insight about the medical school. My daughter has to have back surgery and the physician is a grad from UM. Said he was there when they won the 2001 natty.
Half of these slapdicks don’t even know how to dress themselves in the morning so what makes you think they could give you medical school advice? Great third post...

Advertisement
Seems like you should be checking out the doctor and see if has had any issues. Has he been sued? Has he had complaints that the medical licensing board has investigated?

Advertisement
Half of these slapdicks don’t even know how to dress themselves in the morning so what makes you think they could give you medical school advice? Great third post...
Been following the board for a while I just don’t post much. Just trying to see if anybody graduated from there or knows anything about it to see how good they are.

Somehow I’m sure that a physician isn’t going to tell you that he was at Miami during the 2001 football season as one of his qualifications.

Obvious troll.
Didn’t say it was one of his qualifications just saw us with our shirts on and said he graduated from there

Advertisement
It's an okay medical school, but nothing to write home about. Like every field, the quality of anyone's work is how driven they are, so they could be outstanding or barely competent.

Advertisement
Back