UM football without starter Trajan Bandy during media viewing

Advertisement
Hopefully he’s not injured badly - we’ll need his play at nickel against a very tall and speedy WR group in Game #1 vs LSU. Also concerned about Joe Jackson; hoping his is precautionary as well

Is there not a reporter capable of directly asking about Bandy or Jackson? These reports are infuriating because they can't ask simple questions, they'd rather speculate

Hopefully he’s not injured badly - we’ll need his play at nickel against a very tall and speedy WR group in Game #1 vs LSU. Also concerned about Joe Jackson; hoping his is precautionary as well
It might be precautionary but why drop all the way to 3rd team? This definitely smells like a suspension. How long we will find out hopefully just a half.

Bandy is hurt how bad again we don't know because our reporters refuse to ask obvious questions.

Advertisement
Is there not a reporter capable of directly asking about Bandy or Jackson? These reports are infuriating because they can't ask simple questions, they'd rather speculate

manny diaz got asked about joe jackson yesterday:

NOTE: Talked to Diaz. Here’s what he said about Joe Jackson, when asked if he and Demetrius Jackson (see next bullet item) were protected at all during practice: “It depends,’’ Diaz said. “All that information comes from the training room, so, not us. If they tell us they’re good to go, they get out there and go.”

When asked about the substantial metal brace Jackson was wearing over his left arm and elbow, Diaz said: “Just a protective thing. Just to protect the elbow.’’

UM has a few changes during media viewing after scrimmage, and one starter sidelined

You guys are acting like injury info is normally given out freely and specifically. That has never been the case. You can blame the reporters all you want, but it's not like they're gonna get a straight answer anyway.

Advertisement
I think both Jackson’s and Bandy will be fine. Let them rest and condition this week then have them ready next week. I’m more concerned about Wilder. Hard to believe we can’t get an update on him. He hasnt practiced since Saturday.

You guys are acting like injury info is normally given out freely and specifically. That has never been the case. You can blame the reporters all you want, but it's not like they're gonna get a straight answer anyway.
Right. LSU prep begins tomorrow with the scrimmage. I'm not going to speculate or worry about either unless I hear reports of them being held out tomorrow.

Advertisement
It might be precautionary but why drop all the way to 3rd team? This definitely smells like a suspension. How long we will find out hopefully just a half.

Bandy is hurt how bad again we don't know because our reporters refuse to ask obvious questions.
It may be because the 2s go against the 1s in practice. If he says nicked up why would you put him against the 1s?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back