UM Football is Dead!!!

Cane2014

Recruit
Guys, after seeing this embarrassing debacle today and reading some of the comments on the Internet and this board it's clear that Al Golden is not the main problem. The university of Miami is the biggest problem we have it's clear that football is no longer a priority for the school in my humble opinion we should shut down the program. I don't know guys I'm just devastated right now I just don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Advertisement
No, but at least the Al Golden era is over.

We were struggling along in hospice care. This ends it.

Bring on the next coach, and the next era with him.

Guys, after seeing this embarrassing debacle today and reading some of the comments on the Internet and this board it's clear that Al Golden is not the main problem. The university of Miami is the biggest problem we have it's clear that football is no longer a priority for the school in my humble opinion we should shut down the program. I don't know guys I'm just devastated right now I just don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.
They get checks dude. They will never shut it down. If they can't underline that enough is enough after today, I think you are right its over. Sad

Nope - get a good coach, gets some wins, recruit the best region in the country --- you are playing in the final four in no time

Advertisement
I agree with you but this time there is no coming back in my opinion the school hasn't done squad to revive this program and they won't do it if not it would have happened a long time ago. This is the U we r going to see for many many years to come.

All self-inflicted. We have money but we don't spend. We have the name and tradition but lack any standards. We're located in the best talent pool in the country and this won't change.

All self-inflicted.

Advertisement
Just waiting for the resurrection.

be638e90179d724fe9d24f653b8a4037f6c379bcfea06d3742801732556d5db9.jpg

Advertisement
Back