UM FINNA BE ON DIS BYTCH

Fuuck these negative *** hoes in here. I spent every commercial telling the crybaby bittches on the game board to lose their account. We commin'. Just for the reason you mentioned. We played 60 minutes with heart. Tell me Golden's or Richt's teams would have held at the end when Dabo wanted his little boy to score. GAME RECOGNIZE GAME
Herd dis fo tin yers.

Advertisement
King and the Special teams and most of the D left it all on the field. King was practically a one man offense last night. Dude played all 4 quarters. This is not what we saw against those Conf USA teams last year.

Last edited:
Fuuck these negative *** hoes in here. I spent every commercial telling the crybaby bittches on the game board to lose their account. We commin'. Just for the reason you mentioned. We played 60 minutes with heart. Tell me Golden's or Richt's teams would have held at the end when Dabo wanted his little boy to score. GAME RECOGNIZE GAME
This is why I didn't even visit that thread. Big wet flapping vaginas come out of the woodwork and love to ***** all over every negative thing.

That game would have been a bloodbath before this year.

The point is you said the Oline held up just fine. This is not true.
PAUSE WHAT EXACTLY WERE YOU EXPECTING? BIG RUNNING LANES AND 4 SECONDS TO THROW AGAINST CLEMSON? LOL ALABAMA CAN'T EVEN DO THAT TO CLEMSON SO WHY SHOULD WE? BRUH I EXPECT THEM TO GO ABOUT 50/50 NOT DOMINATE CLEMSON DLINE...

HERE I'LL MAKE IT SIMPLE WE DIDN'T LOSE BECAUSE OF THE OFFENSIVE LINE.

Advertisement
You learn more in losses than wins. We got that dog in us. We just need better talent in certain postions. Ol,wr and lb

PAUSE WHAT EXACTLY WERE YOU EXPECTING? BIG RUNNING LANES AND 4 SECONDS TO THROW AGAINST CLEMSON? LOL ALABAMA CAN'T EVEN DO THAT TO CLEMSON SO WHY SHOULD WE? BRUH I EXPECT THEM TO GO ABOUT 50/50 NOT DOMINATE CLEMSON DLINE...

HERE I'LL MAKE IT SIMPLE WE DIDN'T LOSE BECAUSE OF THE OFFENSIVE LINE.
I was not expecting our Oline to dominate them in any way shape or form, but I was expecting them to show that they at least belong on the field with a team like that. The Oline had seemed to make great progressions from last year. Whenever Clemson was bringing pressure from the LBs it seemed they were skating thru unscathed. You’re never going to beat this era of Clemson team @ Death Valley when in your first 6 possessions you have like 13 yards as a team. The D was actually giving us a chance.

MORE BRUH THIS BOARD USE TO BE HARD AF... WHERE ALL THIS BYTCHAZZNESS COME FROM?

THEM GOTT**** GITS DIDN'T STOP FIGHTING THE WHOLE ******* NIGHT THEY WASN'T ON THE SIDELINE FIGHTING EACH OTHER THEY STOOD TEN TOES DOWN AND KEPT PLAYING HARD. THAT'S THE HARDEST WE'VE PLAYED IN 10 YEARS PLUS.

EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS ABOUT TIME ALL THE OTHER ACC TEAMS CAN'T RECRUIT THE WAY WE DO THEY CAN'T GET THE ATHLETES YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT LIKE WE DO OUR TIME TO CHALLENGE CLEMSON IS NOW WE'RE MISSING WR'S AND KILLERS AT LB'S"THAT GOTT**** BROOKS LAID THAT WOOD ON ETIENNE *** THAT ONE PLAY".

THE OLINE HELD UP JUST FINE THE FEW SACKS WE GAVE UP WERE COVERAGE SACKS THE GAP IN TALENT WAS MORE ABOUT COACHING THAN ABOUT US NOT HAVING THE ANSWERS FOR THE HORSES.

DON'T FIRE DIAZ OR NON OF THE COACHES THIS **** IS PERFECT "INCLUDING RUMPH" CAN'T RECRUIT WORTH A **** BUT OUR CORNERS TECHNIQUE IS STRAIGHT WE GOT EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED GIVE IT SOME FU.C.KING TIME STOP BEING FU.CK NYGGAS WANT EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW BUT DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR ****.

IF I KNEW HOW TO I'D GO TO ALL THEM GITS SOCIAL MEDIA **** AND TELL THEM DA CRIB PROUD OF THEM WE KNOW WHEN A MUTHA.***.CA TRYING AND JUST MISSING A FEW PIECES.

PS NO MORAL VICTORIES ..... BUT WE DON'T **** ON ON GITS EITHER WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GIVING EVERYTHING THEY GOT.
This is the most thoughtful post you've ever wrote IJJB. Glad to know our correctional and rehabilitative facilities are working. #JamesJacksonsBrotherCares🙏🏼

Advertisement
I was not expecting our Oline to dominate them in any way shape or form, but I was expecting them to show that they at least belong on the field with a team like that. The Oline had seemed to make great progressions from last year. Whenever Clemson was bringing pressure from the LBs it seemed they were skating thru unscathed. You’re never going to beat this era of Clemson team @ Death Valley when in your first 6 possessions you have like 13 yards as a team. The D was actually giving us a chance.
Agreed. The OL was getting pushed around by freshmen DL but let everyone else tell it they played lights out.

I agree with you. Clemson keyed on the run game. We have no receiver that can get open and make a play. They don’t even fight for the ball when it’s in the air. We also bailed Clemson out too many times and let it get away. When you play Clemson there is no margin for error. Manny has to get stricter on those discipline penalties. Dabo pulled his best tackle for 2 penalties that accountability. We need to play the best players. Sam brooks is miles ahead of mccloud. Even Flagg looked better than Zach smh

Advertisement
I DON'T ARGUE WITH THE TRUTH WHEN THEY SENT THOSE LB'S BLITZES THEY WERE GETTING THROUGH BUT HE STILL HAD TIME . IT JUST WASN'T NOBODY OPEN.

Advertisement
This is the most thoughtful post you've ever wrote IJJB. Glad to know our correctional and rehabilitative facilities are working. #JamesJacksonsBrotherCares🙏🏼
LOOK AT IT THIS WAY MY ***** IF I WASN'T HERE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANYONE TO LOOK DOWN ON YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY YOU GET A CHANCE TO LIE TO YOURSELF AND TELL YOUR SELF HOW MUCH BETTER THAN ME YOU ARE.

YOU'RE WELCOME. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US IS I'D SAY ALL THIS IN YO FACE.

Advertisement
Back