UM FINNA BE ON DIS BYTCH

Advertisement
Let me a
PAUSE WHAT EXACTLY WERE YOU EXPECTING? BIG RUNNING LANES AND 4 SECONDS TO THROW AGAINST CLEMSON? LOL ALABAMA CAN'T EVEN DO THAT TO CLEMSON SO WHY SHOULD WE? BRUH I EXPECT THEM TO GO ABOUT 50/50 NOT DOMINATE CLEMSON DLINE...

HERE I'LL MAKE IT SIMPLE WE DIDN'T LOSE BECAUSE OF THE OFFENSIVE LINE.
Let me know, are we CAPABLE to run the table. Are we good.

LOOK AT IT THIS WAY MY ***** IF I WASN'T HERE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANYONE TO LOOK DOWN ON YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY YOU GET A CHANCE TO LIE TO YOURSELF AND TELL YOUR SELF HOW MUCH BETTER THAN ME YOU ARE.

YOU'RE WELCOME. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US IS I'D SAY ALL THIS IN YO FACE.
I didn't mean any disrespect. And I don't look down on you at all. You're a legend on this blog. It was just a joke, perhaps a bad one. Apologies if I offended. We all appreciate you around here and were glad to see posting again. God bless. GO CANES!

OK NAME ME A TEAM THAT HAS SHUT CLEMSON DOWN DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT?

I ALREADY KNOW YOU CAN'T SO AGAIN I ASK WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU EXPECT TO SEE?
I expected to at least hold them under 25 first downs.
Let's see what Clemson got in their previous games this year:
Wake- 27
Citadel- 16
Virginia- 22
Miami? 34
I hope you didn't get tired of waiting.

Advertisement
Great post JJ brother!! Tired of all the chicken little BS talk these last few days. THE CLEMSON GAME IS OVER! And miss me with the "I would have felt better if we had put up a better fight and lost 42-40" talk. The way alot of yall on this board are acting, you still would have been bytching and complaining. "We were right there and had them and we couldnt close the deal! Manny isnt the guy!! Fire him ASAP!!" would have been the talk on here.

Time to move on. We have Pitt in 3.5 days. Lets beat the **** out of them and let the rest of the ACC know that just because we arent Clemson, doesnt mean we cant still beat they a$$! Isnt that all the SEC does when they all know they cant beat Bama? Let all these Clemson threads die out and lets press on!

I expected to at least hold them under 25 first downs.
Let's see what Clemson got in their previous games this year:
Wake- 27
Citadel- 16
Virginia- 22
Miami? 34
I hope you didn't get tired of waiting.
That stat don't concern me too much because, We both run no huddle up tempo style offense (in which our offense couldn't get first downs in the 1st half), so of course they're gonna get more plays and chances.

Advertisement
That stat don't concern me too much because, We both run no huddle up tempo style offense (in which our offense couldn't get first downs in the 1st half), so of course they're gonna get more plays and chances.
A team laying 34 1st downs in a blowout loss doesn't concern you? Wow.

A team laying 34 1st downs in a blowout loss doesn't concern you? Wow.
Oh I'm concerned, but not OVERLY concerned with that number, because the main reason for that is that both teams run up tempo, no huddle offenses. Yes, 34 1st downs is too much, but I understand that it's going to happen when both teams are running similar style fast paced offenses, and one team can't get 1st downs while the other team is marching up and down seemingly at will. So there will be more time and possessions to get to 34. And even when you stop them a couple of times, the refs are tossing flags (whether right or wrong), adding to their 1st down talley. We could have slowed the game down, gave up 21 first downs, and still got our a$$es handed to us. Would you rather have given up 23 1st downs and 60+points? Because that's probably what it would have looked like, if our kids had quit in this game. Look, we boat raced FSU 52-10, and we STILL gave up 23 first downs to they sorry a$$. We gave up 11 more vs. Clemson, yet we were the one getting our **** pushed in. In this age of fast break football, using only at the number of first downs as a barometer, can fool you. It doesn't show you the whole picture, nor tell the whole story.

The gentleman asked if I could name a team that shut Clemson down. I posted the stats. All 3 previous Clemson opponents gave up demonstrably less first downs and 2 of 3 a lot less total yards with only Wake giving up more yards (+11). Our defense was not good was my only point. I agree the time of possession was absurd and led to them kicking our butts worse. 21:37 for us and 38:23 for them. 9 first downs and 3 turnovers to 1 definitely didn't help. The defense' job is to stop the other side from moving the ball. They didn't. Both sides of the ball need to improve against Pitt this weekend. Thanks for making some good points though. Go Canes!

Advertisement
MORE BRUH THIS BOARD USE TO BE HARD AF... WHERE ALL THIS BYTCHAZZNESS COME FROM?

THEM GOTT**** GITS DIDN'T STOP FIGHTING THE WHOLE ******* NIGHT THEY WASN'T ON THE SIDELINE FIGHTING EACH OTHER THEY STOOD TEN TOES DOWN AND KEPT PLAYING HARD. THAT'S THE HARDEST WE'VE PLAYED IN 10 YEARS PLUS.

EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS ABOUT TIME ALL THE OTHER ACC TEAMS CAN'T RECRUIT THE WAY WE DO THEY CAN'T GET THE ATHLETES YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT LIKE WE DO OUR TIME TO CHALLENGE CLEMSON IS NOW WE'RE MISSING WR'S AND KILLERS AT LB'S"THAT GOTT**** BROOKS LAID THAT WOOD ON ETIENNE *** THAT ONE PLAY".

THE OLINE HELD UP JUST FINE THE FEW SACKS WE GAVE UP WERE COVERAGE SACKS THE GAP IN TALENT WAS MORE ABOUT COACHING THAN ABOUT US NOT HAVING THE ANSWERS FOR THE HORSES.

DON'T FIRE DIAZ OR NON OF THE COACHES THIS **** IS PERFECT "INCLUDING RUMPH" CAN'T RECRUIT WORTH A **** BUT OUR CORNERS TECHNIQUE IS STRAIGHT WE GOT EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED GIVE IT SOME FU.C.KING TIME STOP BEING FU.CK NYGGAS WANT EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW BUT DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR ****.

IF I KNEW HOW TO I'D GO TO ALL THEM GITS SOCIAL MEDIA **** AND TELL THEM DA CRIB PROUD OF THEM WE KNOW WHEN A MUTHA.***.CA TRYING AND JUST MISSING A FEW PIECES.

PS NO MORAL VICTORIES ..... BUT WE DON'T **** ON ON GITS EITHER WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GIVING EVERYTHING THEY GOT.

Tell these *** niggaz cuz....

I said this before and I stand by this.. We need this dude on the sidelines as a motivational speaker. Him and Ed Reed. **** have them both walk to the middle of the field for Pre game toss

Advertisement
MORE BRUH THIS BOARD USE TO BE HARD AF... WHERE ALL THIS BYTCHAZZNESS COME FROM?

THEM GOTT**** GITS DIDN'T STOP FIGHTING THE WHOLE ******* NIGHT THEY WASN'T ON THE SIDELINE FIGHTING EACH OTHER THEY STOOD TEN TOES DOWN AND KEPT PLAYING HARD. THAT'S THE HARDEST WE'VE PLAYED IN 10 YEARS PLUS.

EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS ABOUT TIME ALL THE OTHER ACC TEAMS CAN'T RECRUIT THE WAY WE DO THEY CAN'T GET THE ATHLETES YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT LIKE WE DO OUR TIME TO CHALLENGE CLEMSON IS NOW WE'RE MISSING WR'S AND KILLERS AT LB'S"THAT GOTT**** BROOKS LAID THAT WOOD ON ETIENNE *** THAT ONE PLAY".

THE OLINE HELD UP JUST FINE THE FEW SACKS WE GAVE UP WERE COVERAGE SACKS THE GAP IN TALENT WAS MORE ABOUT COACHING THAN ABOUT US NOT HAVING THE ANSWERS FOR THE HORSES.

DON'T FIRE DIAZ OR NON OF THE COACHES THIS **** IS PERFECT "INCLUDING RUMPH" CAN'T RECRUIT WORTH A **** BUT OUR CORNERS TECHNIQUE IS STRAIGHT WE GOT EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED GIVE IT SOME FU.C.KING TIME STOP BEING FU.CK NYGGAS WANT EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW BUT DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR ****.

IF I KNEW HOW TO I'D GO TO ALL THEM GITS SOCIAL MEDIA **** AND TELL THEM DA CRIB PROUD OF THEM WE KNOW WHEN A MUTHA.***.CA TRYING AND JUST MISSING A FEW PIECES.

PS NO MORAL VICTORIES ..... BUT WE DON'T **** ON ON GITS EITHER WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GIVING EVERYTHING THEY GOT.
Thank you for the ebonics lesson. I'd be happy if the team were mentally prepared and played with discipline from the start.

Last edited:

PS NO MORAL VICTORIES ..... BUT WE DON'T **** ON ON GITS EITHER WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GIVING EVERYTHING THEY GOT

No one can question your love for the Canes. Board MVP!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back