UM-FAU

This is what you should expect any time a kid is transferring to several schools. Say what you will, but a kid transferring that many times is always a red flag to me.

An average player adds .100 Win Shares per 40 minutes. He's averaged that twice in his five years, at .104 in his freshman year, then .104 in his first year at DePaul. His turnover percentages in order: 19.4%, 18.9%, 18.2%, 18.8%, 24.3%.

I think the turnovers will settle down some, but he's pretty clear a high usage (percentage of shots while on floor), high turnover, low efficiency guard. He should be a reserve who comes in and provides offense when your starters are getting a rest. Relying on him as some sort of offensive catalyst will be a recipe for disaster this season.

Add to it he's a very poor defensive player and I don't see it, personally. This Miami team is ridiculously poor defensively and should probably just play without a big because Rodney Miller is not the guy.
I agree, he’s about as inefficient as he gets. This shouldn’t be a shock, he was the same way at all of his previous stints. I don’t know why L is blind to this and continues to play him 30+ minutes a game. You can see Kam and Wong don’t trust him with the ball.

Would you mind explaining the win share calculation a little more?

Advertisement
If you have no inside presence, your team better be lights out 3 point shooters. Current orthodoxy is, in fact, 4 of your 5 players on the court need to be at least good three point shooters. We are so far removed from that ....

This could really be an historically bad season.

If you have no inside presence, your team better be lights out 3 point shooters. Current orthodoxy is, in fact, 4 of your 5 players on the court need to be at least good three point shooters. We are so far removed from that ....

This could really be an historically bad season.
We're 13-53 from 3 thru 3 games, which is less than 25%. About on par with last season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to picture many conference wins this season. Maybe if Moore settles down and we find a shooter.

This freakin team barely beat FAU smfh...

Shot 36% from the field & 20% from 3, we’re lucky we had a good night at the Free throw line & FAU didn’t

This season is gonna be embarrassing, whoever the new AD is, he’s gotta “mutually” part ways with Jimmy L.

At this rate we’re looking at a below .500 season.
Below .500? We will be lucky to win 4 conference games. Even our out of conference schedule includes Lipscomb which is a very good mid-major this year. We are at Penn State. If we beat Dayton which just got murdered by Lipscomb, we get Kansas. .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back