UM fans suck

Based on the logic no coach should ever be fired bc they will be the next dabo or saban. But reality tells you most of them suck.

Partially correct! No coach should be fired after two games. Miami fans want him gone and talking about flying banners. Stupid fans. Give the man time to build. We're 2-3 plays away from being 2-0.

Again, Miami fans suck. This isn't 2001, this isn't 1987, this isn't 1983. We are closer to a 1984/85 Miami team... Remember? When you wanted to fire Jimmy Johnson. Or maybe like the 1998 Miami Hurricanes team... Remember? When you stupid fans were clamoring to fire Butch Davis.

Advertisement
Partially correct! No coach should be fired after two games. Miami fans want him gone and talking about flying banners. Stupid fans. Give the man time to build. We're 2-3 plays away from being 2-0.

Again, Miami fans suck. This isn't 2001, this isn't 1987, this isn't 1983. We are closer to a 1984/85 Miami team... Remember? When you wanted to fire Jimmy Johnson. Or maybe like the 1998 Miami Hurricanes team... Remember? When you stupid fans were clamoring to fire Butch Davis.

Was just pointing out the idiocy of the comparison to those two that constantly comes up. If thats how it worked you would have a lot more coaches to point to, but nobody does. Its always dabo and saban.

I never advocated for his firing. You made up that in your own head.

Was just pointing out the idiocy of the comparison to those two that constantly comes up. If thats how it worked you would have a lot more coaches to point to, but nobody does. Its always dabo and saban.

I never advocated for his firing. You made up that in your own head.

Because Miami fans are stupid and want to fire a coach after two games. Let the man make adjustments and build his brand. Back to my original point.. Let's fire a coach after two close losses... you know... so we can exhaust the long list of qualified, NC caliber candidates interested in the job. Then we can spend 10 million on them, like Alabama, Clemson, OU, etc.

Again, UM fans suck.

Advertisement
95% would fire JJ, Butch, Saban and Dabo.

Looks are their records in their first year as a coach. Yet we're only two games in and you want a NC caliber team.

95% of you have no business posting anything on the internet.
If we had a North Carolina caliber team that would be an improvement. We don't even have that, let alone National Champion.

We have been watching this same thing now for what 15 years? And who was part of the coaching staff when we were 7-9? I think people are not overreacting when we are displeased with an 0-2 start. I dont ever expect us to regain the dominance we once had. But I sure is **** do not expect to be 0-2.
The defense wasn’t the problem during 7-9. Manny coached the defense if I’m not mistaken. ... lost our whole secondary basically, freshman qb, true freshman LT, 2 road games , no cupcake start. Any rational college football fan would see an 0-2 start based on last year alone. Vegas definitely knew. Cmon .

Advertisement
If UNC beats Wake Forest this weekend, they'll be ranked. So we're 1-2 and both losses would be against ranked team. Additionally, we lost on essentially 2 plays....

But lets fire all the coaches and start over. Smart; logical fan base.

I do think Baker needs to be on notice though. You can't take a top 10 defense and regress! Not at Miami.

Advertisement
Back