UM fans suck

last 9 games mean nothing, new coaches, new philosophy on offense....new players on D....we no longer "Reload" like we did in the 80's

Shock- I mean that we have the talent to beat Clemson. (stop laughing) we have the talent....and NC is not as bad as everyone wants to believe. I watched them last week too. That Sam Howell is a special talent, he has the "it" factor.
Last season for NC was abysmal. They didn’t reload either and we have a **** of a lot more continuity on staff than they have.
So their excuse is an “it” factor that was as able to overcome a shty team and a whole new staff?

Advertisement
95% would fire JJ, Butch, Saban and Dabo.

Looks are their records in their first year as a coach. Yet we're only two games in and you want a NC caliber team.

95% of you have no business posting anything on the internet.

Instead of the fan base *****ing and moaning they should show their passion for winning by showing up in the home opener! Anything below 45k is unacceptable for our fan base regardless of who we play!
We need more fans that are actual supporters rather than these turds who decide to not go to the games because they want to get their money's worth! I speak to a lot of recruits down here in florida and off camera they all agree that our fan base sucks and that is embarrassing.

Team has looked better than I thought in some areas, far worse than I thought in others.

They’ve shown heart and have battled to the death every game. Jarren has been everything I’d hoped for.

But the game changing, inexcusable, self inflicted wounds continue. Eradicating that should have been priority #1 for this team. Those blunders are the ofference between 2-0 and 0-2.

That falls on the coaches AND players.

That being said, the overreaction has been beyond ridiculous.
Very well said. Agree 100%

Advertisement
When we hire a **** coach an the neophytes start posting about loyalty and I’m like,

sRaEtcG.jpg

Looks are their records in their first year as a coach. Yet we're only two games in and you want a NC caliber team.

No, you mean the rolling fake fans. Miami fans are ride or die with this program. But I hear you. My beef is that these obvious trolls are allowed to keep coming here poisoning the well unchecked and unchallenged by all except the real fans.

Advertisement

Canes fans do suck. There’s not much suckier than waiting 15 years for a turnaround. We’re mopers, suckers, and pretty stupid to take this abuse. But some of us ain’t SLURPERS.

It’s scary as **** to see all of the same repetition.

I truly think many on here suffer from mental illness
I seriously thought about calling the feds on these misery lovers - definitely a manic depressive future mass shooter or 2 in this lot.
No wonder the rich get richer... wealth consciousness is based in having a positive mental attitude.

That was racist. And I’m willing to bet money u wouldn’t say it to my face maricon de mierda que eres me cagó en tu madre
BTW, it was a joke tough guy, and Cuban isn't a race, dumbass. Never waste an opportunity to pull out your race card. Classy, and expected response though. Everyone's sick of your Cuban flare shtick anyway. We get it, your Cuban. Why don't you make yourself all about that. I'm Irish, you see me calling myself IrishLord and typing **** in Gaelic? Why can't you just be a Canes fan and make it about that?

"I'm Cuban-cane, in case anyone is wondering, I'm Cuban, look at me, it's all I'm about!" Snowflake.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Dabo was a ridiculous hire. He was a position coach (not even a coordinator) under a failed head coRch.

0-2 should never be acceptable at the Miami I know and love.
Who is accepting it?
The overreaction to 0-2 is absurd. We absolutely sucked at the end of last year on offense. Unwatchable. Other than slow start vs NC, The offense last game was better than anything we saw last year by a **** ton. On defense we lost a bunch. Young team, chill the **** out.
Last 16 games before season started we were 7-9. Temper your We are Miami bs and expectations and y’all wouldn’t be acting like children. Team will get better as season progresses.

Advertisement
Who is accepting it?
The overreaction to 0-2 is absurd. We absolutely sucked at the end of last year on offense. Unwatchable. Other than slow start vs NC, The offense last game was better than anything we saw last year by a **** ton. On defense we lost a bunch. Young team, chill the **** out.
Last 16 games before season started we were 7-9. Temper your We are Miami bs and expectations and y’all wouldn’t be acting like children. Team will get better as season progresses.

We have been watching this same thing now for what 15 years? And who was part of the coaching staff when we were 7-9? I think people are not overreacting when we are displeased with an 0-2 start. I dont ever expect us to regain the dominance we once had. But I sure is **** do not expect to be 0-2.

OP, so you think some 50 or so posters trashing the UM coaches & players on this message board constitute the "Miami Fan Base".....:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Everyone talking about dabo and saban lol

2 coaches had rough starts and ended up being good.

Across college football there will numerous coaches who just flat out suck even when having bad starts. Why are those 2 guys the rule but you forget the hundreds of coaches that have sucked across college football in the past.

Based on the logic no coach should ever be fired bc they will be the next dabo or saban. But reality tells you most of them suck.

Team has looked better than I thought in some areas, far worse than I thought in others.

They’ve shown heart and have battled to the death every game. Jarren has been everything I’d hoped for.

But the game changing, inexcusable, self inflicted wounds continue. Eradicating that should have been priority #1 for this team. Those blunders are the ofference between 2-0 and 0-2.

That falls on the coaches AND players.

That being said, the overreaction has been beyond ridiculous.
I looked after my five year old nephew this weekend.

This board acts much like he does.

Advertisement
Back