UM fans suck

4th and 17

might as well have finished the game with all 3 time outs

get it together, because we're not gonna sit here and talk about the mother****ing weather.

Advertisement
95% would fire JJ, Butch, Saban and Dabo.

Looks are their records in their first year as a coach. Yet we're only two games in and you want a NC caliber team.

95% of you have no business posting anything on the internet.

Attachments

• WTF-10.gif
    WTF-10.gif
    2 MB · Views: 1

Looks are their records in their first year as a coach. Yet we're only two games in and you want a NC caliber team.

Add yourself to the 95%

Advertisement
What’s our record the last 9 games?
What exactly do you mean by shock?

last 9 games mean nothing, new coaches, new philosophy on offense....new players on D....we no longer "Reload" like we did in the 80's

Shock- I mean that we have the talent to beat Clemson. (stop laughing) we have the talent....and NC is not as bad as everyone wants to believe. I watched them last week too. That Sam Howell is a special talent, he has the "it" factor.

Nobody wants 0-2.

That said. I actually do see a path here. I see what is trying to be done. I see potential all over the place. The other coaches we have had in the past since Butch, I kept saying the same thing. I don't get it. What is the identity? Why are we not doing this or that? Etc. We would so often win by luck or lose by blowout.

This day and age we all want Clemson and Bama results. We need to build to that. Problem is every time you put a new coach in you have to reset all of your emotions. You re-live and re-hash all of the expectation let downs all over again. That leads to impatience.

I personally feel that the offense and defense will click at the end of the year. You have new players all over the place. Both young guys and transfers. Its going to take a while to gel and believe in each other. We are light years ahead of last years qb situation. There is actually lots of positive here rather than what we have had in the past. I'm actually ok loosing games like this and doing something with the experience. In years past we got lucky in games just like these two. We won them. It inspired lots of mediocrity and led to the prolonging of problems that got us to this point. Think back to how many times we, who knew the program best, knew we were never as good as the rankings. How we knew we were not "dominating" in wins. Remember the mediocrity? Remember the feeling of walking into big games carrying your big stick but knowing in your heart... ehh something aint right here???

If this is what it takes for us to clean the wounds and heal then lets roll. Fight like **** and show promise and direction even in losses. Lets ***** about records next year or at the end of this year. If this team does what I think it can do. You will see clean and improved football in these upcoming games against inferior opponents. If they struggle or do weird ****. That should be of major concern. Things like dumb penalties, inability to take care of basic concepts, substitution problems... These next two games come at a perfect time to iron out everything you have learned from the previous two and prepare for the heart of your season. Not to mention that you'll gain confidence there and roll into a home environment.

I said it before and Ill say it again. October will indicate the overall trajectory of this program for the next few years. Manny will make mistakes as a first time head coach. However what he does with them will let you know how successful he and his team will ultimately be here. Remember, he has gambled by doing a lot of what we have been clamoring for. Play the young guys, be aggressive, innovate. However, there is only so much change you can shove down a teams throat who too, is also very much used to mediocrity.

I know it won't happen but judgement should really be held until VA/GT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
last 9 games mean nothing, new coaches, new philosophy on offense....new players on D....we no longer "Reload" like we did in the 80's

Shock- I mean that we have the talent to beat Clemson. (stop laughing) we have the talent....and NC is not as bad as everyone wants to believe. I watched them last week too. That Sam Howell is a special talent, he has the "it" factor.
Let me help you out and I'm being serious. When you say crap like we have more talent then clemsum, you're going to get clowned.

Delete your account and start over.

To be fair Alabama fans want to replace Saban everytime they loose too.

I pay my data plan, I will post whatever the fvck I want on the internet

Advertisement
8-5 season. I am resigned to accept it. Others should be too.

Manny is just an extension of the Richt era. Promoting from within a culture that clearly wasn’t working will get you nowhere. Even Virginia had enough sense to hire a proven coach. Our AD sucks!!
Team has looked better than I thought in some areas, far worse than I thought in others.

They’ve shown heart and have battled to the death every game. Jarren has been everything I’d hoped for.

But the game changing, inexcusable, self inflicted wounds continue. Eradicating that should have been priority #1 for this team. Those blunders are the ofference between 2-0 and 0-2.

That falls on the coaches AND players.

That being said, the overreaction has been beyond ridiculous.

What you are seeing are Miami fans that have been repeatedly let down due to the athletic department’s incompetence since they decided Larry Coker was the answer. It has been one bad decision after another, one 3-4 year rebuild after another. Meanwhile our football program’s standing is being surpassed by basketball schools. I mean Miami, the school that ******* transformed the college football landscape. The fans are upset and rightfully so.

Manny is just an extension of the Richt era. Promoting from within a culture that clearly wasn’t working will get you nowhere. Even Virginia had enough sense to hire a proven coach. Our AD sucks!!

What you are seeing are Miami fans that have been repeatedly let down due to the athletic department’s incompetence since they decided Larry Coker was the answer. It has been one bad decision after another, one 3-4 year rebuild after another. Meanwhile our football program’s standing is being surpassed by basketball schools. I mean Miami, the school that ******* transformed the college football landscape. The fans are upset and rightfully so.
**** Right! Sam Jankovich was a real AD. Blake James is a jackass!

Advertisement
Don’t do this to yourself. It’s not worth the dead feeling inside we all share here from past optimisms

Worst fanbase in college football. I hate being associated with these scums. Worst part of supporting this team for sure.

Our fanbase definitely sucks. Trashy, ignorant, fair-weathered.. but their reaction to this loss is normal. It's crazy people can still muster up that much care.. better fans than myself. I've been dead inside for what seems like an eternity.

Advertisement
Back