UM fans suck

Advertisement
95% would fire JJ, Butch, Saban and Dabo.

Looks are their records in their first year as a coach. Yet we're only two games in and you want a NC caliber team.

95% of you have no business posting anything on the internet.
FF702823-D87C-425B-B3FA-3F5B9CD121BA.jpeg

Advertisement
Team has looked better than I thought in some areas, far worse than I thought in others.

They’ve shown heart and have battled to the death every game. Jarren has been everything I’d hoped for.

But the game changing, inexcusable, self inflicted wounds continue. Eradicating that should have been priority #1 for this team. Those blunders are the ofference between 2-0 and 0-2.

That falls on the coaches AND players.

That being said, the overreaction has been beyond ridiculous.

Looks are their records in their first year as a coach. Yet we're only two games in and you want a NC caliber team.

I agree...people are so dang impatient.....I see what Manny is trying to do and I agree with him. I think that by the end of the year we are going to shock some people.

Saban had a bad record his first year at bama.
But he had already won a natty with LSU and coached in the nfl.
Manny is a first year head coach on a team he has been a coach on for 3 years with defensive players he coached and helped recruit.
And lost 2 very winnable games where the defense could’ve won them.
4th and 17!!! Will go down in history as either the day the university of Miami got killed or awakened.
can’t got another season losing to basketball schools with all the hype and supposed talent.
We had some safety communication issues the first year that got cleaned up. Let’s hope this gets cleaned up before we go to FSU.

Advertisement

Gonna grab hold of your neck. Shake you loose. How's that sound?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro you think people are mad cause Miami is 0-2. We are mad cause they lost to North Carolina. If we would have played two great to good teams I think our fans would have been a little more patient.

Advertisement
Back