UM FAN FB PORTAL !@#$%^&*??

Advertisement
I had better wake up tomorrow morning and see notifications on my phone that no less than 30 dudes have entered the portal ~AND~ there better be a notification that Gattis has been fired.

Advertisement
I had better wake up tomorrow morning and see notifications on my phone that no less than 30 dudes have entered the portal ~AND~ there better be a notification that Gattis has been fired.
Cull this sh*t

I'm officially taking my talents to the portal. After 40 something years of loyal fandom I'm hoping a decent program will pick me up. NIL is EVERYTHING from my standpoint. A sizeable bag from a playoff contender would be ideal. Thanks Miami, it's been real😂.

Advertisement
I've been a fan for about 25 years, the last 20 which have been complete dog sh*t

I told myself I would stay with the team through mario's tenure, if it goes poorly i'll probably drop college football to some extent. Just not enjoyable when you can't trust that there will be change or even a desire to change

Mario's off to a miserable start

Listen, I get being frustrated with this abortion of a season. We are all beyond ****ed and disappointed that Miami managed to regress from the crap that was last year. That said, if you are threatening to go be a fan of another program, don't talk about it, be about it. As I said in the gameday thread, this isn't an airport, you don't have to announce your departure.

This isn't about being a super fan, it's about being in this for the long haul. Maybe some of us view it differently because we're alumni, but this isn't the time to bail. We need to hold people accountable and straight up call out crap when we see it. If you want to(WITHIN REASON) use social media to put pressure on Rad and Highsmith and force them to have a convo with Mario about Gattis and the other issues in the program, then go for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back