UM evaluating and in touch with Juco OL Dolcine

Advertisement
Sebastien Dolcine was a OG from outta Miramar (originally from Haiti) signed with Kentucky coming out of HS in the class of 17.

Was supposed to be transferring to Miss St, Idk what happened with that, but has been at Copiah Lincoln JUCO in Mississippi.

He recently visited UCF.

Is the staff that insanely sure Zion Nelson is magically going to come into his own next season b/c of experience?

He seemed no better off game 12 vs Duke than he did game 1 versus UF. I'd assume he's seen 600+ snaps by then.

I do not understand the lack of Tackle recruiting and always going after guards. I'd assume Rivers ends up being a OG versus OT

Advertisement
Sebastien Dolcine was a OG from outta Miramar (originally from Haiti) signed with Kentucky coming out of HS in the class of 17.

Was supposed to be transferring to Miss St, Idk what happened with that, but has been at Copiah Lincoln JUCO in Mississippi.

He recently visited UCF.
Pass...just based on the name Sebastian...fück that soft *** shït...oh wait...

Advertisement
Is the staff that insanely sure Zion Nelson is magically going to come into his own next season b/c of experience?

He seemed no better off game 12 vs Duke than he did game 1 versus UF. I'd assume he's seen 600+ snaps by then.

I do not understand the lack of Tackle recruiting and always going after guards. I'd assume Rivers ends up being a OG versus OT

It’s not either or.

Advertisement
I didn't think an OL coach could recruit worse than Searles. This awful OL is made up mostly of his recruits. Looks like Barry is going to give him a run for his money.

It's real f#cking easy to fix the offense and OL in one move. Take $1.7 million and go hire Bill Bedenbaugh from Oklahoma. Dont have the $$$? Wrong. That's actually cheaper than Enos+Barry.

I didn't think an OL coach could recruit worse than Searles. This awful OL is made up mostly of his recruits. Looks like Barry is going to give him a run for his money.

It's real f#cking easy to fix the offense and OL in one move. Take $1.7 million and go hire Bill Bedenbaugh from Oklahoma. Dont have the $$$? Wrong. That's actually cheaper than Enos+Barry.
THIS ^^^

Word on Bedenbaugh is his juco evals haven't panned out..ou has signed a lot of juco jammers without much success..hs evals have been good tho

Advertisement
Can we stop saying that "UM is evaluating" said prospect!?! It is clear that this staph only does 2 things with recruiting...Jack & Shït...
How long does it take to evaluate? Do they have that many options that they can be that selective?

I guess when you miss on your first level prospects, you're down into the huge mass of prospects with flaws and shortcomings, so you have to evaluate even more carefully...especially when you don't have them in a camp.

How long does it take to evaluate? Do they have that many options that they can be that selective?

I guess when you miss on your first level prospects, you're down into the huge mass of prospects with flaws and shortcomings, so you have to evaluate even more carefully...especially when you don't have them in a camp.
A very viable competing theory...

Advertisement
Back