UM compliance office urges fans to stay away from recruits

someone forward this message to DBC please.

I would imagine he donates the money from his paper route to the Canes

Advertisement
:ibisroflmao:
It's against NCAA rules for fans -- especially those who provide financial aid to the schools they love -- to get involved in the recruiting process.

Well now, I wasn't aware that the NCAA had any authority over me. Gosh, I musta missed reading that part of the constitution.

the government isn't stopping you. your constitutional rights aren't being violated.

It's against NCAA rules for fans -- especially those who provide financial aid to the schools they love -- to get involved in the recruiting process.

Well now, I wasn't aware that the NCAA had any authority over me. Gosh, I musta missed reading that part of the constitution.

Posts like these make me realize that people really don't know anything about the constitution or how the government works. Smh.

Advertisement
So the NCAA is gonna control the internet now? GTFO. That's the whole point of the internet.

Posts like these make me realize that people really don't know anything about the constitution or how the government works. Smh.

lol, its funny cause I am taking AP US Govt right now and we are learning about the constitution. Its amazing how few people actually know whats in it.

So... "coincidentally" hanging outside a recruit's home with a parabolic microphone might not be kosher...****. Guess I'll just go have a beer at the DRB...

Advertisement

the government isn't stopping you. your constitutional rights aren't being violated.

Wow, just wow? Did I say the government was stopping me? Nope. I'm referring to the NC2A.
It's against NCAA rules for fans...
They have zero effect or authority over my life or any fans life. Do they have authority over a recruit looking for a scholarship? Yep. Me? Nope.

I'm gonna start a twitter handle, call it "woopigsooiee4ever" then tweet Alex Collins non-stop with pro-Arkansas propaganda. After 24 hours, I will turn myself into the NCAA.

lol, its funny cause I am taking AP US Govt right now and we are learning about the constitution. Its amazing how few people actually know whats in it.

Goodness, this could go off the track very quickly and be sent to the wez, for what was just a bit of a sarcastic remark, but I'll bite. School me. Of course, if I've misunderstood your comment, never mind.
PS love your videos!

Advertisement
I'm gonna start a twitter handle, call it "woopigsooiee4ever" then tweet Alex Collins non-stop with pro-Arkansas propaganda. After 24 hours, I will turn myself into the NCAA.

Donate $10 to the Razorback Booster Club first though, right?

Wouldn't Pete be considered a booster since he is a student of the University of Miami?

Advertisement

Goodness, this could go off the track very quickly and be sent to the wez, for what was just a bit of a sarcastic remark, but I'll bite. School me. Of course, if I've misunderstood your comment, never mind.
PS love your videos!
Fool, if you donate to um, season tickets,hurricane club, etc, you are considered a booster, and if you care to ignore it,you can hurt the program, whether you like it or not.
Pif you don't support um financially,feel freeto continue being creepy and tweeting to teenage boys.

It's been that way in the NCAA rules for years. I know it specifically spells out alumni and boosters and improper contacts, but it might be a broader definition, it might be something like an "interested person" and their might be a definition. I don't know. Haven't read the rules in years. Still, it's awfully stupid to get involved in this kind of stuff. Leave the kids alone, say the wrong thing and you might only **** off the kid and hurt your school.

Wow, just wow? Did I say the government was stopping me? Nope. I'm referring to the NC2A.
It's against NCAA rules for fans...
They have zero effect or authority over my life or any fans life. Do they have authority over a recruit looking for a scholarship? Yep. Me? Nope.

Yeah, but they'll take it out on the school you support.

Advertisement
Back