UM compliance office urges fans to stay away from recruits

:ibisroflmao:
It's against NCAA rules for fans -- especially those who provide financial aid to the schools they love -- to get involved in the recruiting process.

Well now, I wasn't aware that the NCAA had any authority over me. Gosh, I musta missed reading that part of the constitution.

the government isn't stopping you. your constitutional rights aren't being violated.

Wow, just wow? Did I say the government was stopping me? Nope. I'm referring to the NC2A.
It's against NCAA rules for fans...
They have zero effect or authority over my life or any fans life. Do they have authority over a recruit looking for a scholarship? Yep. Me? Nope.

Yeah, but they'll take it out on the school you support.

Advertisement
It's against NCAA rules for fans -- especially those who provide financial aid to the schools they love -- to get involved in the recruiting process.

Well now, I wasn't aware that the NCAA had any authority over me. Gosh, I musta missed reading that part of the constitution.

tech. you become a booster the moment you become a hurricane club member and therefor you cannot have any improper contact with recruits (obviously this is extremely hard to enforce but those r the rules as stated in that rulebook UM sends out w their tickets)

A lot of stupid in this thread.

Note to self: Stop following/stalking recruits on Social Media, oh wait I don't and I am not on Social Media.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back