UM commit Munoz enjoys FSU game, talks Ingraham, updates commit status

Advertisement
Ayee y’all boys “Stars won’t protect you on the field” has to be one of the best quotes from a recruit

I feel like playing DT you need an attitude down there and especially when you don't have amazing skills...

Give him a RS and a year and I think he'll be killing it in rotation

My favorite quote from the interview came at the end of his answer regarding the Miami vs. FSU game. Out of nowhere he says.."I can’t wait until next year when we beat the Gators!”

Anyone that constantly thinks about thrashing the Gaytors are good with me and mines!

Advertisement
If his play on the field matches his talk he will be the ambassador no questions asked. I've never watched the kid play so I won't comment at this point but that will change here shortly.

Advertisement
Idiots? Seems like you are the one speculating.

Not exactly fending off Bama for his services tbh. Talk game is good tho.

Speculating about what? The kid is an easy projection to be a serviceable player at Miami and even if he wasn't the optics of "dropping" him renders it a completely asinine foolish comment. That's the bottom line.

Speculating about what? The kid is an easy projection to be a serviceable player at Miami and even if he wasn't the optics of "dropping" him renders it a completely asinine foolish comment. That's the bottom line.

We don't recruit based on "serviceable". That's more Plan B/C kids, who can get pushed out. His offer list on 247 is meh. Seems like a fringe offer. Just don't find it "absurd". Don't see STA getting dropped so it's a moot point.
munoz.jpg

We don't recruit based on "serviceable". That's more Plan B/C kids, who can get pushed out. His offer list on 247 is meh. Seems like a fringe offer. Just don't find it "absurd". Don't see STA getting dropped so it's a moot point.

That's not how roster building works. Miami has 85 scholarships to work with. Role players who provide consistent production and scheme versatility are valuable. Simpson and Diaz have a plan for how they want the DL to look. They need some guys who can play inside and outside providing a physical presence against modern spread run games, allowing them to mix up fronts to get the stud pass rushers - posters like you obsess about - on the field for money downs (3rd & longs) where they can eat. Why don't you stop worrying about lists and offer sheets and give them the benefit of the doubt?

Why don't you stop worrying about lists and offer sheets and give them the benefit of the doubt?

It's a recruiting message board. Fans follow kids, watch clips, form their own opinions & discuss. None of our opinions matter. It ain't that serious. I can assure you I am not worried. If you want to disregard a kids offers & lack of production, be my guest. To each his own.. If I want to question it (or others) who are you to say otherwise?

Last edited:
Advertisement
All the idiots speculating about dropping this kid should have their posting privileges revoked - aka BANNED!
Because of his attitude? I dont recall anyone ever questioning him as a take because of his attitude.

Advertisement
Haha no. I've been consistent with that message since before this article. See my post above for why.
You just responded to an article about how much he liked a football game with some hype quotes from him, saying people who question the take should be banned. There is nothing in that article that dispells any of the questions anyone has with him as a take AS A PLAYER beside some hype lines. Why are you trying to be board police?

Just a few days ago you posted about growing as a poster after reading your own running back thread input. And of course, attacked someone.

I am sorry for whatever terrible thing you are going through that is causing you to lash out lately.

You just responded to an article about how much he liked a football game with some hype quotes from him, saying people who question the take should be banned. There is nothing in that article that dispells any of the questions anyone has with him as a take AS A PLAYER beside some hype lines. Why are you trying to be board police?

What questions? That he had a minor injury this year? That he's a 3*? That his offer list isn't great? Those aren't legitimate questions. I've yet to see one poster with a reasoned negative take about him AS A PLAYER. So yeah it's frustrating and when I see the idiocy of posters begging for a quality STA kid to be dropped - one who's all Cane with the ideal attitude we want in every recruit - it ****es me off and I'd very much appreciate if those posters would disappear. Sorry if that offends you but I can't please everyone.

I just hope the kid doesn't read this board but I bet he does because he's a fan like the rest of us. I guess he can use these morons as motivation like Rudy Gobert on twitter.

What questions? That he had a minor injury this year? That he's a 3*? That his offer list isn't great? Those aren't legitimate questions. I've yet to see one poster with a reasoned negative take about him AS A PLAYER. So yeah it's frustrating and when I see the idiocy of posters begging for a quality STA kid to be dropped - one who's all Cane with the ideal attitude we want in every recruit - it ****es me off and I'd very much appreciate if those posters would disappear. Sorry if that offends you but I can't please everyone.

I just hope the kid doesn't read this board but I bet he does because he's a fan like the rest of us. I guess he can use these morons as motivation like Rudy Gobert on twitter.
Not everyone is ever going to agree with you on all takes. This isn't something that should be ****ing you off. Its just a message board. This actually probably isn't the place for you, as opposed to the people that you want to disappear. I mean, you are the smartest guy in the room, what do you need these plebs validation for anyway.

Not everyone is ever going to agree with you on all takes. This isn't something that should be ****ing you off. Its just a message board. This actually probably isn't the place for you, as opposed to the people that you want to disappear. I mean, you are the smartest guy in the room, what do you need these plebs validation for anyway.

Actually I really enjoy when people disagree with me. But I don't enjoy when our "fans" try to **** on recruits who are good football players and better people. That ****es me off. Keep your facetious insults and recommendations to yourself. Ignore list.

Advertisement
Back