UM commit James Williams transferring to American Heritage

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pace isn't sending kids to big name schools BECAUSE they're moving around. It's tough to send Divaad Wilson to KKK country when he's no longer enrolled as a student at Pace.

This is all salesman nonsense that these dopey kids and their dopey handlers are falling for. "Come to X School because we send all our players to Alabaga!!! Don't stay at Y School because they don't send anyone to Alabaga!!!!" Meanwhile, if Little Johnny stayed at X School he would have gotten all the same offers he got by front-running and high-tailing it off to Y School.
Facts

Use a fear factor to get mids scared about there future like there talent wont stand out......scare them into junping ship. Knowing they can ball at any HS and be known.

Pace isn't sending kids to big name schools BECAUSE they're moving around. It's tough to send Divaad Wilson to KKK country when he's no longer enrolled as a student at Pace.

This is all salesman nonsense that these dopey kids and their dopey handlers are falling for. "Come to X School because we send all our players to Alabaga!!! Don't stay at Y School because they don't send anyone to Alabaga!!!!" Meanwhile, if Little Johnny stayed at X School he would have gotten all the same offers he got by front-running and high-tailing it off to Y School.

Yep. You got that right, my brother.

I don't care who you are.

A kid from Miami-Dade can be on a winless HS team. But if he's a 5 star player? He'll get 5 star offers. Guaranteed.

College coaches don't give a three legged billygoat's balls whether your HS team won a district title.

They don't care if your team had the dubious honour of playing St. Pedophile of Pennsylvania Prep on ESPN Ocho, in some Under Armour informercial game on a Friday night, where the only guy watching was the Louisiana swamp sweeper who was sitting on his dog ***** stained sofa, getting a toothless hummer from fat Mary Lou Rottencrotch.

Give me a vente sized break.

In the words of Jack Nicholson as the Joker: "This town needs an *****!!"

Advertisement
Back