UM Centennial Village ?

GOCANES05

Recruit
Question from Huge Desk please:

Is this the new dorms ?

I have an electrical contractor customer who has been sending me quotation requests for a couple years for commodity materials.
I win some and lose some actually this AM were making a delivery there .

I didn’t supply any fixtures or switchgear I just quote them pipe , wire and all the rough materials.

Why I never asked them is a mystery so I ask your guys here.

GOCANES

Advertisement

Is this the new dorms ?

I have an electrical contractor customer who has been sending me quotation requests for a couple years for commodity materials.

I didn’t supply any fixtures or switchgear I just quote them pipe , wire and all the rough materials.

GOCANES
IMHO the "Matt Lee Award", right or wrong, really is won late in season. Like that late entry artsy Oscar film only your wife and her girlfriends give a **** about, if it's released too early, everyone forgets when the votes get tallied.

Keep your powder dry with this randomness for 1st/2nd week of Dec, then pile on with a few more. Keep your eye on the prize. Going to be a long 2024 friend.

@djnellz amirite?

Is this the new dorms ?

GOCANES
Sorry Season 2 GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay

IMHO the "Matt Lee Award", right or wrong, really is won late in season. Like that late entry artsy Oscar film only your wife and her girlfriends give a **** about, if it's released too early, everyone forgets when the votes get tallied.

Keep your powder dry with this randomness for 1st/2nd week of Dec, then pile on with a few more. Keep your eye on the prize. Going to be a long 2024 friend.

@djnellz amirite?
There should be a Huge Desk yearly award.

There hasn’t been anything in recent history to match “ Huge Desk”.

You concur ?

GOCANES

Is this the new dorms ?

GOCANES
Do you supply fixtures, if so what is the company for future reference

Go Canes!

Advertisement

@djnellz amirite?
100% fax

Is this the new dorms ?

GOCANES

Yes.

Phase 1 is pretty much done, students will move in this August, Phase 2 is next.

Advertisement
Yes.

Phase 1 is pretty much done, students will move in this August, Phase 2 is next.

That **** looks nice, didn't have these type of college dorms back in the 80's :). Thanks for the update TOC.

Advertisement
I will ask OP, was this just an appetizer for the work you plan to put in for this year?

If so, the main course shall be a feast.

Is this the new dorms ?

GOCANES
If you need help, let me know. I've delivered pipe in Coral Gables before, although they were typically late night deliveries..

Advertisement
I will ask OP, was this just an appetizer for the work you plan to put in for this year?

If so, the main course shall be a feast.

So let me get this straight, we have @GOCANES05 in charge of laying the pipe, and then don't we have another poster who "has the best seed" when it comes to the grass on campus?

Seems like we've got everything covered...

Is this the new dorms ?

GOCANES
you quoted them the pipe?

what the f@ck? this isn't the WEZ

Advertisement
Back