UM-Boston College Tickets

IbzRlz

Recruit
Most people probably already have tickets, but if anyone is considering going there are some tickets in the upper deck on the UM side. I was looking for 2 handicapped accessible tickets so I chatted with a sales rep. He gave me a promo code, Ethan, which I used to purchase 2 tickets in Section SS for $35/ticket which is 50% off. If anyone is interested, go to the BC website and at the top click "promotions" and then enter Ethan, which will allow you to purchase regular upper deck tickets for $35 each...pretty good deal.

I'm pretty excited about going to the game because this will be the first Canes game I have been able to attend with my wife in over 4 years. She went into septic shock in August 2014 and subsequently had to have both hands and both feet amputated, so I'm stoked to be able to go to a game together. September is Sepsis Awareness Month, so if you aren't familiar with sepsis I encourage you to learn more about sepsis at our website, www.suestull-sepsis.org. We don't ask for or accept donations, we do this to educate others.

Hope to see all of you fellow Canes fans at the game! (We should be pretty easy to spot lol.) Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Sorry to hear about the missus mate, glad you two are both getting the chance to see the Canes live for the BC game. That’s going to be a tough game for sure, Boston College has some really good players on both sides of the ball. Plus I believe I heard that it will be the Red Bandana game for the season which always hyped up their crowd. With Miami coming to Chesnut Hill I’m sure the Eagles fans will come out in force!

Advertisement
Back