UM Board of Trustees

Meet Stuart on Saturday. Doubt he'll succumb to anything we throw at him.

Advertisement
Maybe i can take them all out to lunch at Applebee's, give them a quick rundown of my feelings on the staff.

One of the trustees listed under the regular trustee banner is actually the chair of the athletics committee.

Change is coming and they have begun to reach out to some high profile names to guage interest.

Advertisement
Maybe i can take them all out to lunch at Applebee's, give them a quick rundown of my feelings on the staff.

I guarantee not a single one of them have been inside an Applebee's! Kudos to you for thinking outside the box. Prime 112 and Joe's Stone Crab are overrated.

One of the trustees listed under the regular trustee banner is actually the chair of the athletics committee.

Change is coming and they have begun to reach out to some high profile names to guage interest.

Is this true? Don't play with our emotions!

Advertisement
I think the best thing we can hope for is that the Trustees put pressure on Blake James to force The Imposter to fire Dum****orito and replace him with a proven DC who will have full autonomy over the defense. Hoping for anything more is a waste of time imo.
Do you expect a HC to give up total control of the unit that's supposedly his expertise? How many HCs can you name that give up full control of the side of the ball that their background is in?

The only one I can name is Bobby Bowden when he was just a figure-head at the end of his tenure.

Golden will meddle in the defense no matter who he brings in.

PUBLIC SHAMING IS THE ONLY THING THESE CHEAP ARROGANT FVCKS UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!

banners, billboards, newspaper ad's etc.

Advertisement
Thinking practically, I'd imagine the Board is far more concerned about finding the right president than they are about replacing Golden. Outside a 5 or 6 win season (which i suspect is still in play), I'd be shocked if they fire Golden before a new president is in place. I'm guessing they put some pressure on him to fix the defense with a new guy and that will appease some. And then next year, once a new president is in place and assuming the team makes no further progress, Golden's job will finally be in real jeopardy.

Thinking practically, I'd imagine the Board is far more concerned about finding the right president than they are about replacing Golden. Outside a 5 or 6 win season (which i suspect is still in play), I'd be shocked if they fire Golden before a new president is in place. I'm guessing they put some pressure on him to fix the defense with a new guy and that will appease some. And then next year, once a new president is in place and assuming the team makes no further progress, Golden's job will finally be in real jeopardy.

That is true. They are being proactive in their search for a DC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back