UM Basketball New Facilities

Advertisement
Gross renderings lol. It's 2022, do better. Good on them though for upgrading stuff for hoops as well.

edit: criticizing the render quality not the design. The colors look dead and the textures are terrible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
New font in the "endzones"(they are using the Adidas Miami font, not the Nike era font).

New placement for Watsco, different color painted area. It's solid, it won't look outdated in 5 minutes.
I like it. also the ft area is a diff wood shade

Advertisement

This team has a lot of talent. I don't know how the talent on the roster will mix with the coaching staff.
Clarification:. The team has about 10 games who could play during each game but the HC will probably only use a 7 man rotation.

This team has a lot of talent. I don't know how the talent on the roster will mix with the coaching staff.
Clarification:. The team has about 10 games who could play during each game but the HC will probably only use a 7 man rotation.

Most teams tighten the rotation during conference play, that's true even when they have hyper deep teams. Go look at K at Duke, or Cal at Kentucky. Even when they had legions of guys that could play, they would run with a maximum of 8 guys once they hit the meat of the schedule.

Advertisement
Excited to see what Omier and Nigel bring to the table. I think Wong is going to have a big season. Bensley Joseph's jump shot still needs a lot of work. That hitch and his wide base makes it an ugly looking J, particularly for a PG. Can't wait for the season to tip-off.

Advertisement
Wow, small ball lineup again despite having a much taller roster.

Not good to hear about Beverly. Have we heard anything on Jakai Robinson?

More small ball means we’re going to need big time shot makers. I can’t say I’ve ever seen a program rely so heavily on contested shot makers to win games at the college level…. Luckily L has been as elite as it gets at finding guys that do it

More small ball means we’re going to need big time shot makers. I can’t say I’ve ever seen a program rely so heavily on contested shot makers to win games at the college level…. Luckily L has been as elite as it gets at finding guys that do it
Well, I am all for his scramble defense. Sounds like he is changing up offense to get Norchad involved. He hopes to get minutes from freshmen but not banking on it.

Advertisement
Back