UM Athletics Creates New Performance, Health and Wellness Department

Advertisement
How about we just hire Ken Dorsey as Director of Football operations and strip Blake James of any football operations effective immediately.

There you go...fire Blake James. Just brilliant! Out of curiosity, do you apply the same rigid rules to your business and personal life? I think we both know the answer to that question.

Unfortunately, we will not realize the full potential of this program, as it relates to the football program, until we have a coach who is able to utilize players to their fullest potential in a modern offensive scheme.

There you go...fire Blake James. Just brilliant! Out of curiosity, do you apply the same rigid rules to your business and personal life? I think we both know the answer to that question.

I never said to fire Blake James, I said Hire Ken Dorsey as Director of Football operations and let Blake James work on something else.

Unfortunately, we will not realize the full potential of this program, as it relates to the football program, until we have a coach who is able to utilize players to their fullest potential in a modern offensive scheme.

How do you know this isn't the "full potential" of this program?

Advertisement
Under coach rick van winkle it is.

He is what he is....again, as long as folks don't understand that Richt, Blake, mediocre folks running the baseball program
are not the problem, but the symptons of what ails this athletic program, then we are whistling past the graveyard.
So there, there is your full potential.

Advertisement
Back