UM Athletic Dept set a new record in fundraising

Advertisement

On his way to Cleveland for the NBA final

IMG_4266.webp

Finishing his fifth box of Krispy Kreme...just give him a minute

Someone send this article to F@ckbaum. Tell him the dumpster fire and bankrupt program is alive and well.

Advertisement
Where's all the ******* on this board who were disparaging Blake James and his wife?

Where's all the ******* on this board who were disparaging Blake James and his wife?

Won't lie, I was one. In my defense at the time we really sucked and dude REFUSED to fire Folden. So I like a lot of other cane bloods lashed out at everything associated with Golden and Blake was right there.

This thread won't get the credit it deserves but this is the type of 'behind me scenes' movement that builds champions and fortifies dynasties.

Advertisement

Yeah?...then why dafuq are they still beggin' for money for the IPF???

It is not uncommon for college donations to be restricted towards a specific purpose. That is what was hard for some to understand when they raised hundreds of millions of dollars for the medical school and other specific projects. It's not available to build a stadium or even an IPF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Having a competent coaching staff and belief in the program direction will continue to grow giving.

Won't lie, I was one. In my defense at the time we really sucked and dude REFUSED to fire Folden. So I like a lot of other cane bloods lashed out at everything associated with Golden and Blake was right there.

What we now know is that it wasnt Blake, it was Shalala.

Yeah?...then why dafuq are they still beggin' for money for the IPF???

You can't fix stupid. Miami raised a ton of money, but they still need to keep raising cash. Remember, every single dime raised this year won't go to the IPF, some of that money has been earmarked for other programs. Coach L and Coach Meier have boosters that give to their individual programs, and that money is included in the overall figure, even though the football program won't see a dime of it. You have scholarships which are funded through the HC, and you can't use that money for any other purpose, per the agreement between the donor, and the University.

Advertisement
Back