UM announces Travis Williams as inside LB coach; Diaz comments

View as article
Advertisement
Can't say **** we deal in facts this is an amazing hire and gives Manny a pass for next season IMO. He might me accepting the Dabo role of just being a CEO. It's smart cause he has the personality for it.
I hope so, the mantra of "hire great people and let them do their thing" sounds great. Requires a lot of resources though

I, for one, am down for the experiment

Can't say **** we deal in facts this is an amazing hire and gives Manny a pass for next season IMO. He might me accepting the Dabo role of just being a CEO. It's smart cause he has the personality for it.
Would he get more of a pass if he finds somebody to call the defensive plays?

Advertisement
It took manny firing the entire coaching staff to get it right. At least there’s progress being made.
Did you just say “entire?”
happy feet GIF

Awesome hire! But who tf is coaching the outside linebackers?
Patke, which is the striker position. Let me go ahead and copy this sentence, I'm sure I'll be using it a lot.
Curious that he's ILB coach. Is PAtke coaching OLB?
Patke, which is the striker position. Let me go ahead and copy this sentence, I'm sure I'll be using it a lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
big step by CMD finessing Baker to LSU, now he's got guys who are good at both recruiting and coaching( player development has been killing us) ..... somewhat surprised by staff changes.... also UM coming up with $$$
Maybe UM has finally figured it’s cheaper to put up a little more money to get better coaches than to keep paying HC buyouts because you were to cheap to do it.
And before we go forward we should all give a BIG thank you to Mark Richt who walked away without demanding a dime ...I know he walked away but he could have stayed around and destroyed the program even more trying to give his kid a job but he didn’t...and being the true Cane he is didn’t try and hold the university hostage ..

gotta think that extra couple million a year is coming in handy about now..

Advertisement
Back