UM announces Travis Williams as inside LB coach; Diaz comments

View as article
Top 10 staff in cfb. Recruiters everywhere. 3 former FBS OCs on the offensive staff, a former SEC DC and one of the 3-4 best DB coaches in cfb, a former SEC Co-DC who is a vaunted recruiter and already a proven developer, an NFL DL coach, and a former SEC/BIG10 DC/Broyles Finalist as an analyst on D.

Manny is the HC but he also has guys to turn to with valued experience. Shoop was a D1 HC, Justice was a highly regarded D2 HC, Simpson is one of the best Georgia HS football coaches ever, Field was a successful HS football coach, Stroud has experience all over the place from S&C to DC, and an NFL HOF’er.

Multiple former NFL players on staff. South Florida ties on-field and in the football building.

The only thing lacking is a HC with a track record in the HC position I truly think Manny is learning on the fly and doing a **** good job. Best support any HC at Miami has had in at least 2 decades. I wasn’t old enough to know much about the staff makeup prior to Butch’s.

With 9/11 starters returning on D and 10/11 returning on O - if manny can’t win this year... he never will.

Advertisement
I forgot who I stole this from.... but looking for TNA... and I ain't talking bout wrestling. View attachment 142678View attachment 142680View attachment 142681
tenor (7).gif

Advertisement
Top 10 staff in cfb. Recruiters everywhere. 3 former FBS OCs on the offensive staff, a former SEC DC and one of the 3-4 best DB coaches in cfb, a former SEC Co-DC who is a vaunted recruiter and already a proven developer, an NFL DL coach, and a former SEC/BIG10 DC/Broyles Finalist as an analyst on D.

Manny is the HC but he also has guys to turn to with valued experience. Shoop was a D1 HC, Justice was a highly regarded D2 HC, Simpson is one of the best Georgia HS football coaches ever, Field was a successful HS football coach, Stroud has experience all over the place from S&C to DC, and an NFL HOF’er.

Multiple former NFL players on staff. South Florida ties on-field and in the football building.

The only thing lacking is a HC with a track record in the HC position I truly think Manny is learning on the fly and doing a **** good job. Best support any HC at Miami has had in at least 2 decades. I wasn’t old enough to know much about the staff makeup prior to Butch’s.

With 9/11 starters returning on D and 10/11 returning on O - if manny can’t win this year... he never will.
Yes sir , like I’ve said Blake is doing everything possible to make this work”. His *** is in the bulls eye too. Not just Manuel.

Advertisement
Love him or hate him manny shows he can adjust.
It's amazing the things you can do with a 6-7 fire under your *** and losses to FIU and La. Tech.

2020 is over, and again, Manny owns the offseason. The all important "how bad do you want to be a CEO" decision comes now. Go out and hire the BEST DC you can. You sell the Administration on the necessity of spending the extra money it takes.

Do not face off with Saban in September playing head coach and DC, pick a job and do the one job great.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back