UM announces Garin Justice to replace Barry as OL coach; Diaz comments

If Justice and Lashlee can gel and get on the same page quickly I think this could work well. Hopefully they get something out of our backup OLs like Herbert, Campbell and Reed. I dont know alot about our backups and what style of play they are capable of but I have to believe 55 should be worried about his snaps.

Advertisement
Justice League and Feeley have to get those hogs in shape by August. Clocking 15 mph right behind Wiggins.

Any relation to Sid?
57AFCD33-64B8-4FB7-AD60-8A1AAB2F8BF9.gif

We need an upgrade at WR coach. Stubbs just isn't going to cut it either as a teacher or as a recruiter. Darrell Wyatt???
I have a huge bias for who I want for as a wr coach so I have to stay out of this convo lol. But I want a guy who has serious ties to soflo

Advertisement
I hope this guy can coach OL which is what we desperately need. If he is successful at that, this is also our OC in waiting if Lashlee moves on after a successful tenure. HE should be able to lend a hand to Lashlee day one in game-planning/play calling.

Great hire on paper. We desperately need him to be!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don’t get it. We have a Yugo engine (Manny, BJ), and part by part, were surrounding this engine with Porsche parts and accessories. Will it perform like a Porsche in the end? Wouldn’t it be cheaper and more expeditious to just retire this clunker to the junk yard, and spend the effort and money on buying Porsche to start with?
Maintenance on a Porsche is too expensive not to mention the sticker price.

Go Canes !!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back