Uh... What

Good for Gino moving the program on. Whether Toral plays well for FSU (vomit) or not, those guys had been around long enough to know it wasn’t benefiting us to have them here any longer.
I’m skeptical that we’ll be good this spring, but 2023 will be the end of a second roster build for Gino. If we don’t contend then, a normal coach would be shown the door.

Advertisement
Good for Gino moving the program on. Whether Toral plays well for FSU (vomit) or not, those guys had been around long enough to know it wasn’t benefiting us to have them here any longer.
I’m skeptical that we’ll be good this spring, but 2023 will be the end of a second roster build for Gino. If we don’t contend then, a normal coach would be shown the door.
I tend to agree. I believe Gino (and the administration) has to share in the blame for some of these kids not developing better, but if there is truth to what someone else posted about kids w "me first" bad attitudes, it's time to move on. You could sense there wasn't that "chemistry" with this team all year. Outside of the UF opening series, how many games did they show any energy or have fun as a team?

I think guys like Federman tried, but it was too little, too late. And the coaches seemed to push all the wrong buttons to add to the frustration. And as you said, the head coach should only get 1 (maybe 2) fresh starts before it's time to move on from him as well.

9:00 min mark. Toral in his own words.

He didn't bolt, he was straight told by Gino he couldn't come back. They moved on with their scholarships once he entered the draft. He has nothing but love for the U, isn't bitter, and took it like a man. FSU was his best opportunity. So maybe lay off the kid. He also implies that the same thing happened to a few others, so maybe lay off them too.

The others didn't transfer to flippin' FSU lol

The others didn't transfer to flippin' FSU lol
The Kid Mero Nod GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Back