Uh... What

Advertisement
If he goes there in the shape he was in his last season at Miami, I doubt he even plays. The coach's kid plays 1B, so, he's likely relegated to DH vs RHP, if that. It was sad to watch how fast and far he fell. I wonder if he even entertained staying in S Fl w FIU, FAU, etc. Maybe FSU was the only team w any lukewarm interest.

Advertisement
If he goes there in the shape he was in his last season at Miami, I doubt he even plays. The coach's kid plays 1B, so, he's likely relegated to DH vs RHP, if that. It was sad to watch how fast and far he fell. I wonder if he even entertained staying in S Fl w FIU, FAU, etc. Maybe FSU was the only team w any lukewarm interest.
It reeks of a kid wanting to enjoy tally for his final season

Advertisement
Love to say can’t wait to beat him on the field but I doubt he even plays

it’s been said but the coaches kid plays 1B right now lol

9:00 min mark. Toral in his own words.

He didn't bolt, he was straight told by Gino he couldn't come back. They moved on with their scholarships once he entered the draft. He has nothing but love for the U, isn't bitter, and took it like a man. FSU was his best opportunity. So maybe lay off the kid. He also implies that the same thing happened to a few others, so maybe lay off them too.

Been watching Miami baseball religiously for a long time. He’s the worst all around player I can remember playing day in and day out
Didn't he hit 20HR 2 years ago? It's not Toral. Talent dies under Gino. The trend is unmistakable at this point. Regardless, I don't blame the kid a bit for wanting to finish college at FSU. If I could go back in time, I would go to FSU for a year too.

Didn't he hit 20HR 2 years ago? It's not Toral. Talent dies under Gino. The trend is unmistakable at this point. Regardless, I don't blame the kid a bit for wanting to finish college at FSU. If I could go back in time, I would go to FSU for a year too.
That year was a complete fluke. I also said “complete player”. Errors, horrendous base running, striking out looking. He was a mess Most of the time. Think his freshman year hit under 100

Advertisement

He didn't bolt, he was straight told by Gino he couldn't come back. They moved on with their scholarships once he entered the draft. He has nothing but love for the U, isn't bitter, and took it like a man. FSU was his best opportunity. So maybe lay off the kid. He also implies that the same thing happened to a few others, so maybe lay off them too.

Mederos was pushed out, too. Bad attitude supposedly. Doesn't Christopher Stock look like Gandalf the Wizard in that video?

But what will I do with all of my righteous indignation and profound sense of betrayal?

Advertisement
push it down like all of the other emotions and let it explode.
GIF by KPISS.FM

Advertisement
Back