UH Podcast Bros are Triggered

Hating the messenger and ignoring the message is usually not a good strategy.

We did it when the Temple bros came around.

In our defense, we were under the impression that having superior players would make the defense even better than it was at Temple. Now, he's taking a step down in talent from Miami to Houston.

Advertisement
ostrich.gif

It's not just that site.
The UH scout site is getting lit up as well.
But there is this one NuCaneFan poster who sounds like one of the resident slurpers who used to
reside on this site defending the previous coaching site.

A thought about the Miami posters - 1 - CougarDigest.com Forums - Scout

Regardless of what happened here i don't think they need us coming over there in droves telling them what a crappy Hire they made. In some ways it's like the Diaz hire was for us. For whatever reason the guy failed miserably at Texas and their fans were laughing at the hire and look what happened.

Maybe the guy learned from his mistakes. I know how we would react if so many texas fans or Georgia fans were ripping our new coaches. At some point you Have to just defend your program and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Unless he runs a different scheme they're in trouble. Houston area & Texas athletes are savage types in general. They want to attack. The read n react crap won't fly with those fellas. They'll be thinking way to much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It's not just that site.
But there is this one NuCaneFan poster who sounds like one of the resident slurpers who used to

Some on there listen to reason and are being caution. Can't fault those.

Others however are just dumb. LOL at the porster who was trying to get a rise out of Miami fans asking who the DC was during the time that Clemson put 58 on us - it was D'Onofrio.

God this will be entertaining.

Jesus, are they incapable of looking up defensive stats? Do they think they'll have better athletes and that was the problem?

Advertisement
"mocking him for coaching at a Boys and Girls Club" These jokers are too dumb to know nobody is making fun of him as a person for volunteering with kids, but as a coach for that being the highest level of football to accept his services. His style of defense is perfect for kid safety at the Boys and Girls Club, since it discourages any kind of physical contact.

bigmccoog
Heisman winner
Rating: 3.2/5 this site
29917 posts this site
Re: A thought about the Miami posters
7:57 AM
(1 vote)

Just curious, who was your DC when Clemson clamped 58 on you guys? Maybe, just maybe, you should start worrying about your lying, cheating scandalous school...just a thought...
MagicBentonFanClubPresident wrote:
First off it's all about the U. Secondly, COYG.

I think a lot of us, myself included are here because we just hate the guy so much. It's really hard to overstate how impossibly awful he was on every level. I'd highly recommend grassroots organizing against him and protesting the hire immediately.

**** he really backed that UM fan into a corner. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

There's hope for them though....Did anyone ever find out if we were running 100% Al Goldens defensive scheme's?

been tied to the hip with Al since his Virginia days but actually coached under Schiano (2001). But your question is legit. Without corching cloud of Al is he able to make his own adjustments and do his own thing? I guess the best they got right now is hope.

We fired Golden after the Clemson game last year. The D didn't change.

Advertisement
It's not just that site.

I doubt he's a Miami fan. He's probably an intern in the UH AD office.

Close.
I think the poster is an intern in the UM AD office as he/she seems to have a porsting history
on Grassy.

It's not just that site.

I doubt he's a Miami fan. He's probably an intern in the UH AD office.

Close.
I think the poster is an intern in the UM AD office as he/she seems to have a porsting history
on Grassy.

Well, either way, he's a ******* tool, and I'll gladly meat him at a blue lot of his choosing.

Advertisement
If someone can find that No'D at Cincinnati .gif, where he's frantically pacing the sidelines flipping through charts as his defense ***** the bed against the Bearcat offense, you might want to post it to these gullible clowntards.

I've been looking for that mother fvcker for a couple months now If you find it please post it.

It was like he was flipping through a chinese take-out menu

If someone can find that No'D at Cincinnati .gif, where he's frantically pacing the sidelines flipping through charts as his defense ***** the bed against the Bearcat offense, you might want to post it to these gullible clowntards.

I've been looking for that mother fvcker for a couple months now If you find it please post it.

It was like he was flipping through a chinese take-out menu

Can't find the actual GIF for it..but I noticed someone posted it on Houston football's Facebook page lol.

https://m.facebook.com/HoustonCouga...137833459573322/1448428425180479/?type=3&fs=5

Towards the bottom

There's hope for them though....Did anyone ever find out if we were running 100% Al Goldens defensive scheme's?

been tied to the hip with Al since his Virginia days but actually coached under Schiano (2001). But your question is legit. Without corching cloud of Al is he able to make his own adjustments and do his own thing? I guess the best they got right now is hope.

We fired Golden after the Clemson game last year. The D didn't change.

True, but you could also make the case you were not going to make changes what you have worked on most of the year in the last game.

Regardless he is Houston's problem now.

I feel really bad for Ed Oliver. That dude is a ******* savage, and now if he doesn't play pattycake properly he will end up on the bench.

He should transfer ASAP before his draft stock tanks

Advertisement
Back