Uh oh...

Advertisement
I think it was previously mentioned that they wouldn’t be a serious threat to go after Guidry due to some personal stuff

Orgeron could've kept on trying to bang every hot chick and her mama in Louisiana (college board wifey or not) and his job still would be secure if he hadn't slumped to .500 his last two years

Advertisement
The defense held Georgia Tech to like 100 total yards and forced two turnovers. I get that they gave up the game winner but it’s not their fault Tech even had an opportunity to win the game.
The D was totally discombobulated thinking the game was over and had to quickly regroup after the kneeling and fumble fiasco.

The D was totally discombobulated thinking the game was over and had to quickly regroup after the kneeling and fumble fiasco.
They also had to defend against a possible game tying field goal, so the whole "just play prevent" isn't applicable to that situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Guidry, BUT...he's not irreplaceable . We like him b/c hes not Dawson. There are plenty of good DC's out there. That said, i hope he stays.
If there "are plenty of good DC's out there" let LSU pick one of those and leave Guidry alone!

I like Guidry, BUT...he's not irreplaceable . We like him b/c hes not Dawson. There are plenty of good DC's out there. That said, i hope he stays.

Advertisement
Back