Uh Oh.Very likely’ Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher to TexAM

Advertisement
IIUC there’s a big difference between a “you’re fired” buyout and a “I’m leaving” buyout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, basically he (or the school that hires him) has to pay the salaries of the coaches that remain (or something like that). Shouldn't be more than a few million if he walks. Jimbo had hisself a good lawyer when he signed that deal.

Advertisement
Clay Travis’ knowledge and opinions track somewhat below hamburgerhipster ‘s. That’s how much stock I put into anything he writes.

Jimbo would owe buyout for his coaches contracts, approximately $7M. That is if none of them are retained. Judging by their recent performance I doubt any of them would be. If he got fired he would be owed $39M right now.

Sometimes guys want a change, or sometimes their message gets stale and they can sense it. These guys will jump ship before their stock and reputation takes a bigger hit than it already has. See Urban Meyer leaving UF as an example. Jimbo also had to deal with an embarrassing divorce there.

Not saying he leaves, but there are reasons he could consider it. His agent has literally done this almost every year since he won the NC though. If he get him a raise after this disaster of a season that is impressive.

Jimbo would owe buyout for his coaches contracts, approximately $7M. That is if none of them are retained. Judging by their recent performance I doubt any of them would be. If he got fired he would be owed $39M right now.

Sometimes guys want a change, or sometimes their message gets stale and they can sense it. These guys will jump ship before their stock and reputation takes a bigger hit than it already has. See Urban Meyer leaving UF as an example. Jimbo also had to deal with an embarrassing divorce there.

Not saying he leaves, but there are reasons he could consider it. His agent has literally done this almost every year since he won the NC though. If he get him a raise after this disaster of a season that is impressive.

And now he has to get his rear whipped by them Miami boys every year.

Advertisement
Clay Travis a f*cking moron. If you believe anything that guy says then you're an even bigger moron.

I don't want him going anywhere. Hope he stays in that trailer park for many years to come

Advertisement
UCLA = Chip
Nebraska = Frost
UF = Strong

All the other schools are without a championship in the last 50 years.

Tennessee?

/edit Nevermind, football didnt exist before reggie bush for you 90s kid.

Actually showing my age as I forgot Tennessee finally fired Jones.

Tennessee could pull Mullens from miss st or Jimbo from FSU if they mutually part(doubtful). Love the chuckie to Tennessee stuff as there will be a major letdown when they take a no body like Jones.

Advertisement
Apparently Candy Fisher memories are too painful. Really need Jimbo back at FSU so we can all jeer in unison next season at the Rock ...Candeee Candeee

LOOL you quoted a Clay Travis opinion as some sort of factual insider information. To put it nicely, Clay Travis is a ******* idiot. You are better off never paying attention to what that clown says ever again.

Advertisement
Back