Uh Oh Manny Lying About King? (rampant speculation following King's "Opted?" Tweet)

Advertisement
The tweet was at Manny Navarro not Manny Diaz. Yes MD sucks as a coach, but this ain’t it, guys.

No need to create a false narrative to fire him. That’s some seriously low class low mentality bullshilt. His performance speaks for itself and nothing else needs to be stirred up to have a rationale for firing him, especially something that isn’t true.

This. Enough with conspiracy theories or false narratives. As you all know I want a new HC and AD. But no need to lie.

Last edited:
I heard the interview. Manny said King had a narrow path to recovery through rehab. That was not successful and now King is opting to have the surgery. SId King hopes to be able to get back on the field this season which is why he tried rehab.

People are really looking for any excuse to hop on Diaz
If its just that Navarro worded it wrong than its much to do about nothing. However, if Diaz did say King is "opting" to have the surgery I could see King being bothered by that. Personally, if I'm King and I just went through the grueling rehab he did to get back for season opener where I took a beating then came back hurt to finish another game, regardless of who's decision it was and then spent the last several weeks rehabbing to come back this season and my coach said I was "opting" for surgery when its clear I have no choice because rehab isn't going to cut it I would be ****ed. It's likely Manny didn't mean anything by it but that word would really bother me.

Advertisement
Oh that’s what it is ? It’s the fans? Not the horrible administration / ad, Bot that doesn’t care or ever wants to spend money ? It’s us horrible fans that stick around watching **** near two decades of a horrible product? All those coaches “stayed away” because Blake went down the hall and hired manny. I guess that’s our fault too.
Fans dont spend money, don’t come to games even when we’re good but ***** and cry. Both the bot and fans are ****. the entire fan base for all Miami sports teams are meh at best

Advertisement
Lol wtf is wrong with you people?
mad people GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our fans are morons. There, I said it. Read the full transcript, Manny noted that they thought that it was possible for King to rehab, but they were all under the impression that surgery was the likely outcome. He "Opted" to have the surgery, once it became evident that rehab wasn't going to work. Nice job trying to stir up crap.

Doesn't fit the narrative. I'm not putting my pitchfork away because you said to with sound reason and a well scripted response.

You're a Hecht mole.

Fire Diaz, he's an FSU plant set to destroy us from within. Some real KGB long term planning stuff.

The above was sarcasm.

Doesn't fit the narrative. I'm not putting my pitchfork away because you said to with sound reason and a well scripted response.

You're a Hecht mole.

Fire Diaz, he's an FSU plant set to destroy us from within. Some real KGB long term planning stuff.

The above was sarcasm.

Fans dont spend money, don’t come to games even when we’re good but ***** and cry. Both the bot and fans are ****. the entire fan base for all Miami sports teams are meh at best
Jesus please stop the madness. Miami is a small private school with a stadium 30-40 miles away from campus. This isn’t the same place as say a Gainesville or Tuscaloosa.

Fans have nada to do with a quality hire, I’ve never once talked to or heard a coach say “ I was gonna take that job but their fans suck “ lol . Fact is we don’t get quality coaches because they know we’re cheap as **** and are ran by an administration that doesn’t care . They want to coach for programs that give a crap and spend money to show it.

If you think our fans are this bad imagine fans at program that cares, could you imagine they had the last two decades of ineptitude? I think it would be a tad worse.

This fanbase is toxic as ****, but what fanbase wouldn’t be ? Having to watch the bot / administration constantly kicking dirt on the program? So spare me on blaming the fans,

if we spend money good coaches will magically be interested. That’s facts.

Last edited:
Jesus please stop the bs. Miami is a small private school with a campus 30-40 miles away from campus. This isn’t the same place as say a Gainesville or Tuscaloosa. It’s a shame I have to explain this to a “ Miami fan “. Fans have nada to do with a quality hire, I’ve never once talked to or heard a coach say “ I was gonna take that job but their fans suck “ lol . Fact is we don’t get quality coaches because they know we’re cheap as **** and are ran by an administration that doesn’t care . They want to coach for programs that give a crap and spend money to show it.

If you think our fans are this bad imagine fans at program that care , if they had the last two decades of ineptitude.

This fanbase is toxic as ****, but what fanbase wouldn’t be ? Having to watch the bot / administration constantly kicking dirt on the program? So spare me on blaming the fans,

if we spend money good coaches will magically be interested. That’s facts.
Thank you!

Advertisement
Back