UH Dorito Contract (Public Information Request)

unionandsixth

Freshman
I just filed a public-information request with the University of Houston. I asked for all documentation in UH's possession relating to the D'Onofrio contract. I did this because I am a conscientous taxpayer who is concerned about the standing of our state's universities.

I ended my public-information request about Mark D'Onofrio with this: "Searches relating to this [public-information-request] should also be conducted under aliases applied to Mr. D'Onofrio, including 'Mark Dorito,' 'Mark Onofrio,' and 'Mark No-D'Onofrio.'"

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
The funny thing is that Donfrio is more successful than anyone on this thread ripping him and it is not even close.

Advertisement
The funny thing is that Donfrio is more successful than anyone on this thread ripping him and it is not even close.

I guess it depends on your definition of "successful." He has made a lot of money while being absolutely terrible at his job. I don't consider that "successful."

Advertisement

How in the **** would you know that? I'm sitting in a 7k a night penthouse suite right now in Las Vegas about to get my pole smoked by a hooker at 21 years old. He was drawing his playbook up in crayon at that age. FOH.

donofrio-1990-penn-state-the-second-mile.jpgdonofrio-1991-penn-state-the-second-mile.jpg

Speak for yourself, being associated with a CONVICTED Child Molester is the kind of "success" I DON'T WANT!!!

Advertisement

View attachment 41543View attachment 41544

Speak for yourself, being associated with a CONVICTED Child Molester is the kind of "success" I DON'T WANT!!!

"Associated"

You say it like he knew he was raping littlekids

Can you prove he didn't know? Think about it; Dorito isn't on trial, but it was in Pedo State's (and their football alumni in coaching positions around the country) best interest to have Joe Paterno be the main fall guy for "knowing about it." Keeps them clean and allows them more opportunities. Louie Freeh traded his perceived "FBI stamp of approval on my investigation" competence (how is that looking now?!?)for $$$ and the Pedo State Athletics people got to use their old patriarch as a shield against their own complicity, especially when someone else is paying the bill:

Penn State *** abuse scandal price tag tops $200M - CBS News

I'm not suprised UH's admin didn't raise a flag, molested children are not as important as saving a few bucks on an Asst. Coach

How in the **** would you know that? I'm sitting in a 7k a night penthouse suite right now in Las Vegas about to get my pole smoked by a hooker at 21 years old. He was drawing his playbook up in crayon at that age. FOH.

Bruh. I thought we were boys. Where's that invite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back