UGA vs UT....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not worried about Georgia recruits. Anyone who liked richt wouldn't need anything more than seeing Ole miss rape them last week to decide to flip

I want Tennessee to lose. They lose =Miami moving up

I'm not worried about Georgia recruits. Anyone who liked richt wouldn't need anything more than seeing Ole miss rape them last week to decide to flip

I feel the same way but Chubb is out.

Advertisement

They beat uga they basically win the east. usc(e), vandy, uk barely have a pulse. They probably keep that ranking all the to the sec ship.

Other than some people who are obsessed with seeing Smart do badly at UGA I don't understand why any Miami fan would care in the least about this game.

Honestly I don't understand the obsession with seeing Smart do badly. If they hadn't fired Richt for Smart then Greg Schiano would probably be Miami head coach right now.

Other than some people who are obsessed with seeing Smart do badly at UGA I don't understand why any Miami fan would care in the least about this game.

Honestly I don't understand the obsession with seeing Smart do badly. If they hadn't fired Richt for Smart then Greg Schiano would probably be Miami head coach right now.

Then gtfo of this thread. Lecture someone that gives a sh.I.t.

I dont see how some fans dont see the relevance between UGA's season and Richt. Perception is everything. If UGA gets over the hump, it looks like richt is subpar coach. But if Kirby Dumb sucks this yr, richt's 10 win seasons look better and hopefuly richt can shake his cant win big games stigma

Advertisement

They beat uga they basically win the east. usc(e), vandy, uk barely have a pulse. They probably keep that ranking all the to the sec ship.

After UGA they are @ TAMU and home vs Bama... that is likely 2 losses.

Not sure I care who wins this game. Just happy at least one has to lose. Too bad both of them can't.

Advertisement
It matters not one Iota. If we win the ACC we're in. Until then I'll enjoy us curb stomping the wasp nest and settle in to watch the rest of games lit af. Two douche bag coaches playing each other and neither Team is a rival.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

UT is a middle of the road team. Not awful but not great either. I've said it for a while now. Butch Jones = Al Golden!

I'll be lmao if they make it to the SEC Championship game against Bama. That'll be a slaughter.

I dont see how some fans dont see the relevance between UGA's season and Richt. Perception is everything. If UGA gets over the hump, it looks like richt is subpar coach. But if Kirby Dumb sucks this yr, richt's 10 win seasons look better and hopefuly richt can shake his cant win big games stigma

If UGA sucks this year they'll blame their suckitude on Richt, an alleged talent dearth Richt left behind, poor coaching or culture he left behind, etc. If they win the SEC they won't give any credit to Richt though.

That's how it always works for the first year or even 2 of a coach's tenure.

And why even care about the way his tenure at UGA is perceived? All I care about is his stint st Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back