UGA QB Commit Wavering...

Advertisement
If Stevenson sent his papers in yesterday , then there is no battle for him. It's wait and see on who he committed to.

Advertisement
I can't believe they told my man to take a grey shirt and pay his own way when his a big time recruit like he is

Advertisement
Problem is those type of qbs his size have to be at least very adequate at passing first so trusting Baby Richt becomes an issue
Nah, this kid can sling the rock. Watch the tape. He’s the kind of player that makes a QB coach look good. The only reason he’s not rated higher is because he’s on the small side for a QB.

UGA wants him to take a blue shirt. Kid is a baseball player - wants to play his last HS season. Supposedly is very good. Uncertain as to whether he would possibly get drafted by MLB.

He has been committed to UGA for awhile. The blue shirt was not expected and he has been talking alot to others - esp. Mississippi State Ivins just posted that CMR is talking to him

UGA wants him to take a blue shirt. Kid is a baseball player - wants to play his last HS season. Supposedly is very good. Uncertain as to whether he would possibly get drafted by MLB.

He has been committed to UGA for awhile. The blue shirt was not expected and he has been talking alot to others - esp. Mississippi State Ivins just posted that CMR is talking to him
If he doesn’t know if he’s going to be drafted yet then he’s a late round prospect. Me and my brother have played against big time Baseball prospects and have friends playing major league ball. If you’re a big time baseball prospect you’re gonna know if you’re going to get drafted even before your senior season starts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watched 1 minute of his Jr film and saw Baker Mayfield-ish highlights. We need a kid like this who has a winning pedigree and competitive spirit. We got some hoes on the team right now. Especially with the likelihood of losing a QB to weed/***.

Last edited:
I mean if he’s that good then absolutely lol. Baseball team needs just as much help right now.

From what I read the consensus is he's better at football. Obviously, he's one heck of an athlete. Just saw FSwho is on him now, too.

Advertisement
Back