UGA LB Jermaine Johnson to transfer

Advertisement
The AD doesn't recruit or coach. So, if your suggesting a coaching change then say so. Changing the AD without changing the HC does nothing. Outside of selecting a new HC, the AD is just an administrator over the entire athletic department.

The ones I’ve mentioned ( none currently in) is all I know. With the extra spots I can all but guarantee you it’ll be more than the ones I know. I’m just not sure where they look , as I said other day “ there’s options”. Maybe a wr like at Montana , a lb , or another de. The original plan was no lb , hence why I said no to the usc kid. But that was before unc.
Yeah that montana guy is really good. I would imagine even better WRs will be available. The portal is expected to go crazy in January. Were probably just scratching the surface

I question where this kids head is at picking FSU. I mean he’s probably guaranteed to start for them but could they even field a team now?

He already told us where his head is at, yet dummies like @[]_[]Nique always dumb a comment when u call out a kid who choose not to compete at a program. I guess Ed Reed is dumb for calling out these dudes, too.

Terrible decision.

Yeah that montana guy is really good. I would imagine even better WRs will be available. The portal is expected to go crazy in January. Were probably just scratching the surface
The WR market right now is decent.

Advertisement
The ones I’ve mentioned ( none currently in) is all I know. With the extra spots I can all but guarantee you it’ll be more than the ones I know. I’m just not sure where they look , as I said other day “ there’s options”. Maybe a wr like at Montana , a lb , or another de. The original plan was no lb , hence why I said no to the usc kid. But that was before unc.

You're all welcome

He has been in the portal since November. I saw your post about leaving clues, and used my skills learned from internet creeping on hot girls via social media to help out the board.
I didn’t know if he was in yet lol. Not sure if we’d push , it would have to be in January. He might be gone by then.

Advertisement
We don’t have spots at current time but hopefully he waits until the ic’s are bumped. He could be the number 1 we need
Can he coach CBs? LBs?

ptacasio.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back