UGA doing UGA things

I wish the state of Georgia enforced election integrity like it does the speed limit.
YcLJyY.gif

Advertisement
Used to think this was no big deal (and in this case it appears to just be a rookie mistake downtown Athens where the one-ways aren’t obvious if you are new there).. but when kid’s start to die because of the way UGA players are driving- it turns into a real issue. And that is where UGA is now with the reckless driving epidemic they have.

Advertisement
Used to think this was no big deal (and in this case it appears to just be a rookie mistake downtown Athens where the one-ways aren’t obvious if you are new there).. but when kid’s start to die because of the way UGA players are driving- it turns into a real issue. And that is where UGA is now with the reckless driving epidemic they have.
Didn't they have a kid die with a couple coaches in the car or something last year?

Advertisement
That good? I was thinking of buying one but didn’t know which one to buy

It's great, but you can get the Uniden R4 or R3 for half the cost and it'll more than do the job. I've never cared about arrows as if there's a signal I'm slowing down. That and the rear facing isn't as receptive. They cannot laser or radar you from behind, so if you're observant you'll see if something is catching you and they've gotta pace you for a mile to ticket. So if the signal stays steady after slowing down, you may have something behind you. You either slow down at that point or pick it up if they aren't visible. Cops usually don't go that fast, so if you're at 85or 90, they won't catch up, so you can generally cross that situation off.

It's great, but you can get the Uniden R4 or R3 for half the cost and it'll more than do the job. I've never cared about arrows as if there's a signal I'm slowing down. That and the rear facing isn't as receptive. They cannot laser or radar you from behind, so if you're observant you'll see if something is catching you and they've gotta pace you for a mile to ticket. So if the signal stays steady after slowing down, you may have something behind you. You either slow down at that point or pick it up if they aren't visible. Cops usually don't go that fast, so if you're at 85or 90, they won't catch up, so you can generally cross that situation off.
Thanks a lot for this.

Same people on here *****in and moaning about being held accountable for driving infractions better not be voting for "law and order" weirdo politicians.

Advertisement
JC, yes super speeder and the highway patrol goon squad of Georgia.

My bride was the victim of this multiple times. Her mother passed 4 years ago and we left in the middle of the night to get her home in powder springs. Buddy not only wrote the ticket, but also added people die every day that doesn't mean you can break the law. Lol

I knew it was about driving before I clicked.

All of the most expensive tickets I've ever had have been in Georgia. Especially Cobb county.
If you ever take a trip down to Cobb County Georgia
Ya betta read the signs
Respect the law and order
Or you’ll be serving hard times…

The absolute worst. Georgia and Alabama

We drive to PCB every year in July and we've went a few times in other months. So probably made the drive 10-12 times and been pulled over between Atlanta and Dothan 4 times and got 3 tickets. Everywhere from 7 over to 32 over.. only 1 other ticket at any other point in my life.
7 over is petty af

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back