UGA CB Daniel Harris; UM interested...

Advertisement
Paraphrasing Mansell and other Georgia insiders they’re all saying it’s a tough loss, that he’s long and very talented. A really good player.

Evidently he went home for the holidays and never came back.

Of course some posters think Miami is just buying everyone now or that he’s worried about Lassiter but Mansell shot down the Lassiter part.

All I can say is it’s good to have a coach who knows how to play the game.

Advertisement
Can confirm we are interested.
sit back oh yeah GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because him, his brother and dad **** on this University and happily talked **** on it on their way to their school of choice.

But hey, the coaches take him, they take him. Would root for him because he would be a Cane but doesn’t mean I would forget their shenanigans.
That was pre Mario unless I’m wildly off and most of us were doing the same thing at the time

Advertisement
Based on what lol
Glad you think it’s funny. I guess I couldn’t be correct because I don’t share your opinion.

He apparently moved up their depth chart passing AJ Harris. He’s supposed to be good in coverage. He played in multiple games and I believe he ran a 10-7 or 8 in high school- and he’s 6’3” on top of it all with three years of eligibility left. And from Miami.

Yeah, he can help us.

Glad you think it’s funny. I guess I couldn’t be correct because I don’t share your opinion.

He apparently moved up their depth chart passing AJ Harris. He’s supposed to be good in coverage. He played in multiple games and I believe he ran a 10-7 or 8 in high school- and he’s 6’3” on top of it all with three years of eligibility left. And from Miami.

Yeah, he can help us.
Lol relax my guy its christmas man i was just asking

I think he has good measurables and i like the speed n all but his hs tape was very mid to me. Plays straight up, looks stiff but thats what most uga corners look like so i wasnt surprised they liked him.

Im cool with taking him because we need depth and at least we getting a corner rather than a safety that should be at corner but idk if he can play immediately over damari or porter

Lol relax my guy its christmas man i was just asking

I think he has good measurables and i like the speed n all but his hs tape was very mid to me. Plays straight up, looks stiff but thats what most uga corners look like so i wasnt surprised they liked him.

Im cool with taking him because we need depth and at least we getting a corner rather than a safety that should be at corner but idk if he can play immediately over damari or porter
Is Damari staying for certain?

Advertisement
Back