UGA 2014 RB commit Nick Chubb

Yes my gif was also deleted. I guess I should have said.......why is some dude "Ihatethisplace", posting about someone, who already signed their loi to a school we will not play in the regular season anytime in the near future? If the signee was from miami i might understand. Yea, chubb will be a stud, but the OP is still trolling.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great.

Mods deleting pics/posts.

Sucking off a **** who's screen name on a CANES BOARD is "ihatethisplace"

jocking a uga player who gives a **** less about this []_[]?? Yet constantly bashing coaches and former players who actually WANTED to be here.

Got it.

Yep. This is a CANES board.

157.gif

Yup.

Advertisement
W.T.F.!!!!! WE GET PUNKED ON THE FIELD BUT NOT ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD DELETE THIS FLUCKING THREAD............................. WHAT KINDA P.HAGGOT **** IS THIS.................. MODS DELETE THIS THREAD NO REASON FOR THIS ON OUR BOARD THEY DON'T HAVE PICTURES OF OUR COMMITTED RECRUITS ON THEIR BOARD.

Kid looks the part. Thanks for the post. It's a football post on a football board.

you like the post cause you're a ****** troll.

And the OP is a Gator, posting an undercover jab... "the dude (Sony), that you Canes are all buthurt about loosing isn't even the best RB UGA brought in"

This thread is very Michael Sam. I could give 2 ***** about what a UGA player looks like in a track uniform. Why the **** is this posted on a Canes recruiting board?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back