Ufomba Kamalu - Not Enrolling? (InsidetheU article)

Advertisement
Didnt know who he was when he committed, still don't know who he is now. Wish him the best of luck though

Advertisement
big loss for selfish reasons, don't think he had a lot of opportunities though. glad Sonny came and is liking it

Advertisement
Maybe the chiefs of Sonny's tribe and Ufomba's tribe didn't want to cheer for the same team...

These African kids don't typically have problems with grades, and their word is bond, so that can't be it!

But who am i to judge; i'm only a circumcised African-American. Or, just maybe he's decided to come after the summer session.

Then again, maybe the OP has everyone overreacting; afterall no one has provided the article yet!

29.gif

if this guy signed his letter of intent im calling total bullshyte on the not enrolling "because of sanctions". he's saying that to save face for some reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wut? I was expecting him to contribute this year. Sucks.

Ur kidding right? This kid while he did look very athletic was extremely raw and was not gonna contribute this year. On top of everything if one cannot read between the lines on what happened here and it has nothing to do with him being scared off by sanctions. Where is he going now?

A Texas 247 mod porsted that Kamalu was concerned about probation and Miami not being he right fit. He will stay at juco another year and be a 2014 mid term enrollee somewhere.

Advertisement
Back