MMA UFC Fight Island

I have to agree.... I just don't see how Jorge can match Usman's cardio on a weeks notice..... I'm sure Jorge was in great shape as it was but being in great shape and being fight ready are two totally different things...

Agreed. If it goes past 2rd it’s likely going to end in an Usman victory. The positive is that we should se an action packed first 5-10 minutes cause Masvidal will be going 150% for the knockout. Hopefully this card delivers. First PPv I have bought I want my $70 worth haha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed. If it goes past 2rd it’s likely going to end in an Usman victory. The positive is that we should se an action packed first 5-10 minutes cause Masvidal will be going 150% for the knockout. Hopefully this card delivers. First PPv I have bought I want my $70 worth haha
I'm on VIPBOX....
PVS got tapped.. that was expected.... Dana gotta stop with her already... Ok I get it she's hot but it's not working..... And Ribas is smoking hot in that yellow suit.. lol

I'm on VIPBOX....
PVS got tapped.. that was expected.... Dana gotta stop with her already... Ok I get it she's hot but it's not working..... And Ribas is smoking hot in that yellow suit.. lol

65351BBE-3476-4C92-8D47-445C97459828.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yan is a beast.... Thought Jose was done for a sec... Think he got hit with a body shot on the floor that really hurt Aldo...

Maybe cause he got 100M for 3 yrs from spotify for his podcasts.... I mean I would stay home and do pods for 33 mil a year... LOL!!!
Living life. I wouldn't go to the middle east in the middle of a pandemic making that type of change....

I'm on VIPBOX....

PVS is a fat chick waiting to happen. It's over when she has a kid.

Advertisement
Back