MMA UFC Fight Island

Advertisement
He said Crackstreams?!?!
tenor.gif

The PPV hasn't started yet, it's just the prelims on ESPN right now, so if you're trying to connect on a link you're probably not going to get on.

Wait about 40 minutes & most stream links should work.

Advertisement
The PPV hasn't started yet, it's just the prelims on ESPN right now, so if you're trying to connect on a link you're probably not going to get on.

Wait about 40 minutes & most stream links should work.

surge site Is currently down for every sport/event

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Jorge pulls this off on a weeks notice that would be just freaking nutz..... I never like counting anyone out cause it's a fight and anything can happen but Usman had a full camp with proper fight and weight training.... Jorge had to lose 20 pounds in a week and be fight ready to boot... I just don't know.... That's alot to ask of any fighter.... I'm pulling for Jorge cause Miami ...lol.... But realistically I think I know how this plays out.... Hope I'm wrong..

Advertisement
If Jorge pulls this off on a weeks notice that would be just freaking nutz..... I never like counting anyone out cause it's a fight and anything can happen but Usman had a full camp with proper fight and weight training.... Jorge had to lose 20 pounds in a week and be fight ready to boot... I just don't know.... That's alot to ask of any fighter.... I'm pulling for Jorge cause Miami ...lol.... But realistically I think I know how this plays out.... Hope I'm wrong..

He has to knock him out early. It’s his only shot.

He has to knock him out early. It’s his only shot.
I have to agree.... I just don't see how Jorge can match Usman's cardio on a weeks notice..... I'm sure Jorge was in great shape as it was but being in great shape and being fight ready are two totally different things...

Advertisement
Back